Windows 10: Widowns 10 Lockscreen acts on its own! isnt it strange to code it so that user cannot...

Discus and support Widowns 10 Lockscreen acts on its own! isnt it strange to code it so that user cannot... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have this recurring problem with the Lockscreen of the windows 10 where I disable it and it works for a while and it comes back on its own!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RRRRRRRRRRRRWQ, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Widowns 10 Lockscreen acts on its own! isnt it strange to code it so that user cannot...

Hi,

I have this recurring problem with the Lockscreen of the windows 10 where I disable it and it works for a while and it comes back on its own!!! strange enough, I thought this is because I am doing something wrong but after some search I released this is a very common problem and "user" cannot disable this future! isnt this just strange!?

So, after trying almost anything I find in the internet I now write to you to ask what I am doing wrong that I cannot disable such a easy thing in my computer. I appreciate if you can give me an answer that works.

:)

RRRRRRRRRRRRWQ, Mar 31, 2021

2. Explorer Crashes and Acts Strange

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to download the ISO file for Windows 10 from the referred link and perform a repair using the same Installation Media and see if the issue can be resolved.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Follow the below link to create an ISO image for Windows 10.

Link: Download Windows 10

This issue could occur due to corrupted Master Boot Record. A boot sector is a part of hard disk or any storage device which contains machine code. A Boot Sector loads the machine code stored in the storage device. Master
    Boot record
    is a type of boot sector. Whenever a computer boots, the master Boot record executes. To repair MBR follow below steps.

• Insert media such as (DVD or flash drive).
    • On the Install now screen, select Repair your computer.
    • Select Troubleshoot, followed by Advanced
      options.
    • From Advanced options, launch a command prompt windows,
      and enter the following command:
    bootrec.exe /fixmbr

• Once the command is finished, reboot your computer the normal way and check if it helps.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Widown 10 Error Code 80004005

Thank You for your reply. I looked up Bennet Martin's article and I am afraid what he suggested did not work. I am still getting "Something Happened" error code when I try to install Windows 10. My disk drive has plenty of capacity. I cleaned the disk drive
    to remove junk files, I deleted old versions of Window 10 files in the Windows/System/Distribution/Download and I defragged the disk drive.

There must be crash dumps/log files that could be looked at to determine what is happening with the Windows 10 install failures. Can you suggest ways to get a better handle on the install failures? I have tried all methods listed in the forum (and other
    places) to get Windows 10 installed. I do NOT want to start from scratch, especially since Windows 8.1 is working without any problems. Please help.

lawrence01073, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Easo Win User

Widowns 10 Lockscreen acts on its own! isnt it strange to code it so that user cannot...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Have you cleaned up registry? User lists are saved there too.

Thema:

Widowns 10 Lockscreen acts on its own! isnt it strange to code it so that user cannot...

1. Widowns 10 Lockscreen acts on its own! isnt it strange to code it so that user cannot... - Similar Threads - Widowns Lockscreen acts

2. Why is my laptop acting on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop acting on its own?: Hi! I have a laptop that i bought online. It was custom built and i have the laptop for 2 years. But this year i encountered a problem with the system every time i open it it automatically runs the Run or the windows+R opens the notification tray magnify and the file explorer...
  3. Why is my laptop acting on its own?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop acting on its own?: Hi! I have a laptop that i bought online. It was custom built and i have the laptop for 2 years. But this year i encountered a problem with the system every time i open it it automatically runs the Run or the windows+R opens the notification tray magnify and the file explorer...
  4. Why is my laptop acting on its own?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my mouse acting on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my mouse acting on its own?: Was at the public library, using their free Wi-Fi. After an hour of no problems, the cursor starts acting on its own, then opening random pages. I then shut off Bluetooth & the internet connection, but it keeps acting out? Is this something with the software? Hacked?...
  6. Why is my mouse acting on its own?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my mouse acting on its own?: Was at the public library, using their free Wi-Fi. After an hour of no problems, the cursor starts acting on its own, then opening random pages. I then shut off Bluetooth & the internet connection, but it keeps acting out? Is this something with the software? Hacked?...
  7. Why is my mouse acting on its own?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

in Windows 10 Support
    My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own: English isn't my first language so sorry for bad grammar. Here is the picture I found out this problem about two days ago. My lockscreen keeps changing to a picture that I've never seen or remember downloading before even though my lockscreen is on picture mode. I tried...
  9. Why are the Microsoft Technicians Acting So Strangely?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why are the Microsoft Technicians Acting So Strangely?: Every few days, lately, they call me from different randomly generated and/or hijacked telephone numbers to tell me that my computer is exhibiting alarming behavior. Has probably been hacked. And I should press 1 NOW so they can fix all these issues and clean my device and my...
  10. Windows 10 Lockscreen changes on its own.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lockscreen changes on its own.: My lockscreen keeps changing itself, i have tried everything to stop it but nothing works. Its on picture, not slideshow, not spotlight, picture. I have no idea what is doing it but i need help. Laptop: hp envy m7-j120dx OS: Windows 10 Home 134473