Windows 10: Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

Discus and support Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting asked to Activate Widows, but when I click on the "Activation" tab on Settings, there is nothing there, i.e. it appears to have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stargate_Sentinel, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

I keep getting asked to Activate Widows, but when I click on the "Activation" tab on Settings, there is nothing there, i.e. it appears to have been disabled.

This has been happing since Microsoft did a remote scan and repair on my laptop several months ago. During this Live Chat session, Microsoft installed Win 10 Enterprise on my laptop.

Prior to the "Activation" tab becoming non functional, when I tried to put in my product code, I got the message that the code was invalid.

I have purchased a new product key, but due to the "Activation" tab being disabled, I cannot input the new key. In fact, If I click on the "Activation" tab now, the whole settings menu disappears and the desktop is displayed,

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this problem?

:)

Stargate_Sentinel, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

not activated my widows 10

You have to perform an upgrade from 7/8 to 10 first. If you did a clean install and missed that step then authentication will fail. The only option is to reinstall the old OS and start again.

parkersblock, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

1. Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled. - Similar Threads - Widows Activation Facility

2. Active Widows fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Widows fail: I bought a new Fusion5 Windows 11 laptop from Amazon but I am unable to activate windows, I get this message “Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code:OxC004F211”I am unable to personalise, download and install programs or turn off S Mode...
  3. how to active widows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to active widows 10: I always facing the expired licence massage and I don't know how I can solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-active-widows-10/039c41db-e7b1-44a7-877a-356f8c2066fd
  4. how to active widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to active widows 10: I always facing the expired licence massage and I don't know how I can solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-active-widows-10/039c41db-e7b1-44a7-877a-356f8c2066fd
  5. how to active widows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. widows 10 activation

widows 10 activation: My friend just run the windows 10 in my computer but I cannot activate the widow. Can someone help me on that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-activation/029dd157-f4dd-4da1-8e01-221110c84523
  7. Widow activation Problem

Widow activation Problem: Good Afternoon sir, I installed my Window in new PC because my last device is damaged. But I can not Active my widow on this device. I also removied my last pc on your microsoft ID. But their is an error We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a...
  8. Activation of Widows 10 Pro

Activation of Widows 10 Pro: I purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store and I cannot activate it. I was using Windows 7 Pro. The Windows 10 activation troubleshooting tool isn't helping me at all. How do I activate Windows 10 Pro? There is no 'Go to the Store' link in the activation window. I...
  9. Widows 10 activation problem

Widows 10 activation problem: Hello, My laptop comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, which I did not like This pre-installed Os it limited your liberty of choice which is very bad, anyway I did not have a choice, I upgrade the home to pro with an unused copy of win 8.1 pro. And now whenever I...
  10. widows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10 pro activation: hello i need help amunable to activate my windows 10 pro using activation product key erro 0xc004f074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-pro-activation/0feca715-9df3-4ea4-a14a-d60778cae618