Windows 10: Widows 10 connection with two computers

Discus and support Widows 10 connection with two computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I connect my laptop and desktop together? I want to be able to view files on either computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeSchultz3, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Widows 10 connection with two computers

How do I connect my laptop and desktop together? I want to be able to view files on either computer.

:)

MikeSchultz3, Mar 15, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Widows 10 connection with two computers [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Widows 10 connection with two computers [​IMG]

topgundcp, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    WiFi Connectivity unstable on Windows 10 Computer

Hi Wilf,

It's possible that some settings on your computer were affected after installing an upgrade since you mentioned that this intermittent network connection that you're experiencing only started after that. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could
    provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Are other devices able to connect to your WiFi network without any problems?
    • Have you checked with your Internet Service provider if there are any outages in your area?
    We also suggest that you go through each and every troubleshooting step recommended in this article:

Fix Network Connection Issues in Windows 10
    . A lot of our community members have found the steps in that article very useful in solving connectivity issues.

Let us know if your network connectivity improves after following the troubleshooting steps we recommended.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Widows 10 connection with two computers

connecting NeoTV350 mediaplayer to windows 10 computer

Hello,

To assist you further, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you get any error message?
    • How are you connecting the device to your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the user manual for how to setup the device. Do download the user manual, click on the link below:

Streaming Players | Connected Entertainment | Home | NETGEAR

Please get back to us with the requested information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Widows 10 connection with two computers

1. Widows 10 connection with two computers - Similar Threads - Widows connection computers

2. Getting two computers to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting two computers to connect: two windows 11 computers on a Verizon router. desktop and laptop. Laptop see the desktop in the folders under Networks. Keeps asking for Windows Network Credentials when there are none.The Desktop does not see the Laptop under the Network. All setting on both computers are...
  3. Getting two computers to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting two computers to connect: two windows 11 computers on a Verizon router. desktop and laptop. Laptop see the desktop in the folders under Networks. Keeps asking for Windows Network Credentials when there are none.The Desktop does not see the Laptop under the Network. All setting on both computers are...
  4. Connecting two Win10 computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting two Win10 computers: I need to enable file sharing between 2 Win 10 computers on my Wi-Fi network. There sees to be a serious bug with this function. I am disabled paralyzed on left side and stuck in a wheelchair for life. Moving between computers is time consuming and a hardship. A little...
  5. Connecting two computers mini network

Connecting two computers mini network: Earlier this year I bought a new Windows 10 computer to replace my 4 year old windows 7. Almost all of my important info/data is on external HD I use the computer hard drive almost exclusively for programs. I realized today that there actually is a couple folders of info on...
  6. Connect two computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect two computers: How do I connect two nearby computers both using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-two-computers/5de7f3d8-0190-43b6-981a-15787de1432c"
  7. Connecting Two Windows 10 Computers with a Crossover Cable

Connecting Two Windows 10 Computers with a Crossover Cable: I am try to connect two Windows 10/64 workstations via a Crossover Cable to share files. On system 1, I have set IPv4 IP to 192.168.0.1 with subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 I keep trying to set the Default Gateway to 192.168.0.1 and the Preferred DNS server to 192.168.0.1....
  8. Widows 10 - can not share folders on one of two computers.

Widows 10 - can not share folders on one of two computers.: I have 2 windows 10 computers and can see both on the network but can not access shared files on one computer despite hours of checking permissions, following suggestionms on forums. Help please....
  9. Bluetooth not connecting between two computers.

Bluetooth not connecting between two computers.: I have a desktop and a laptop. Desktop connected to cable (ISP) and laptop to a router. I am attempting to use Windows 10 nearby sharing function. I see both pc's on my network. Nearby sharing turned on, both devices. Bluetooth turned on, both devices. I selected a file...
  10. Connect two computers with ethernet cable

Connect two computers with ethernet cable: I am trying to transfer files between two Windows 10 laptops using an ethernet cable to network them. I have a new crossover ethernet cable, which I attached to both computers. Both now show Ethernet Network 2, but they are not talking to each other. I followed the...