Windows 10: Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop

Discus and support Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The update. download on the 12th of March has deleted the Wifi option from my OS. I went so far as to have a tech from my internet provider replace my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephPearson1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop

The update. download on the 12th of March has deleted the Wifi option from my OS. I went so far as to have a tech from my internet provider replace my modem, this morning, that didn't fix the problem at all. This patch has prevented me from updating IOT and medical devices that run on WiFI, making this issue borderline dangerous, for my family. Please help?

Joseph Pearson

:)

JosephPearson1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 wifi solution for hp

I believe to have found an easy solution to the wifi problem after the upgrade to windows 10 on my hp laptop.

I just shut down windows and then booted the quick web, and then enabled wifi via the quick web.

I then shut down quick web and logged in to windows and my wifi works perfectly.

I suggest you follow these simply steps if you're unable to toggle your wifi on with your hp.

1. Boot quick web and toggle wifi on

2. Switch back to windows and you should see wifi enabled.

Thanks

Ebenezer Aboagye, Mar 14, 2019
  4. m3110w Win User

Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop

1. Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop - Similar Threads - Widows Patch Deleted

2. Refurbay HP desktop, "No option to boot to"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbay HP desktop, "No option to boot to": Whether interruption of normal start up through Esc or not, without any hp logo or windows logo, ends up at black screen with "no option to boot to".Actually problem start from need to multiboot of windows xp pro and Fedora 10 on desktop with windows 11 pro already on...
  3. Refurbay HP desktop, "No option to boot to"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refurbay HP desktop, "No option to boot to": Whether interruption of normal start up through Esc or not, without any hp logo or windows logo, ends up at black screen with "no option to boot to".Actually problem start from need to multiboot of windows xp pro and Fedora 10 on desktop with windows 11 pro already on...
  4. Why Widows 10 isnt showing my preferred Wifi network?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Widows 10 isnt showing my preferred Wifi network?: I reset my computer to factory settings, got all of the networks in the houses show on Windows 10 but one. The one I used before setting and other devices in the house are using....
  5. The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!: I can only connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable what happened? Wifi has been working for the life of my laptop 6+years. I am running Windows 10. I checked my network adapters and I am missing the one for wifi. How do I get this back and how and why was it deleted?...
  6. By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013: By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-deleted-the-desktop-of-hp-widow-10/52aad8ac-36ea-4152-8eba-2b50b3ab79aa
  7. By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013: By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-deleted-the-desktop-of-hp-widow-10/0086108c-3fca-458e-8e49-589d294d7d55
  8. Windows 10 last patches and uncrypted wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 last patches and uncrypted wifi: I just get in trouble trying to connect to unsecure Wifi access point like not encrypted or WEP. What ever I do, Windows 10 fails to connect to these acces points. I have a lot of Wifi equipments (toy, gamebox, surveillance cameras, etc) witch provide an initial access...
  9. Reset widows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset widows 10 desktop: i got a gift a from a friend 1 year old windows 10 desktop but when i tried to reset it stuck to 6 percent for almost 5 hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-widows-10-desktop/b6514176-73b3-4048-8f9c-f23d8e3b8f45
  10. How delete chromium on widow 10

in Cortana
    How delete chromium on widow 10: I would like delete chromium . How can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chromium-on-widow-10/8400fba4-c21c-492a-9f00-f0f7dfb21d38"