Windows 10: Widows 10 photo editing

Discus and support Widows 10 photo editing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I edited photo using the windows 10 photo editor. Found photo then edited then clicked save a copy. But where o where is the saved edited photo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwardButcher, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Widows 10 photo editing

I edited photo using the windows 10 photo editor. Found photo then edited then clicked save a copy.

But where o where is the saved edited photo?

:)

EdwardButcher, Feb 20, 2020

2. widows 10 photos

Thank for providing the details we requested. Since you're still having issues with the Photos app, we suggest that you follow the steps posted below to reset the Photos app in Windows 10:

• Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I and then select the
      Apps icon.
    • Click on the option labeled Apps & features on the left side. Then from the list shown select the app (ex: Photos) you want to reset and then click on the
      Advanced options link.
    • Select the Reset button under Storage usage and app reset.
    • Then click Reset to confirm the process on the new pop up dialogue box.
    • You will now see a check mark indicating the app has been reset.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Photo Editing problems in Widows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the programs and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs & Features.
    • Look for the program and right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Once uninstall is complete restart the computer and try to reinstall the program.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Widows 10 photo editing

How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Widows 10 photo editing

1. Widows 10 photo editing - Similar Threads - Widows photo editing

2. Widows OS 10 Photos software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows OS 10 Photos software not working: We upgraded our computers in the fall. Photos has never worked. I have tried repairing it as well as resetting it. When I attempt to open it, it popup as a white screen. When I have attempted to open Microsoft store through the search bar it doesn't open past the home screen....
  3. Editing Photos in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Editing Photos in Windows 10: I can't edit photos in my Picture folders, I receive an error notice from Windows Defender whenever I want to edit photos, that there is potential Malware changing my files....
  4. widows photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows photos: I cannot use my photos to look at or attach them too, in mail or chat! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-photos/fbeb3c71-dd41-4f7e-8690-2ba971818cc2
  5. Editing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  6. Photo editing

Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  7. Editing photo

Editing photo: The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-photo/ea707164-ce2d-4685-b11a-3652046487c5
  8. Windows 10 Photo Editing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Editing: After editing a photo, the original is replaced by the edited version. Is there any way to recover the original photo if so desired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-editing/bc9ec8bc-13e8-4011-88fa-088d4c2335bf
  9. Minecraft Widows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Widows 10 edition: Hello community recently one of my minecraft saves completely reset and i was wondering if it was possible to revert to a past save somehow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-widows-10-edition/a2fbc448-6d03-4674-9b1f-4ebb4bd555d5
  10. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...