Windows 10: Widows 10 pro - no video editor

Discus and support Widows 10 pro - no video editor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here please? I was hoping to create a video using the much blagged Widows 10 Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by welshFella23, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Widows 10 pro - no video editor

Hi there,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here please?

I was hoping to create a video using the much blagged Widows 10 Video Editor application, as I've just installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

However, the program is nowhere to be found.

I've searched the net and people are saying the app is there.

Can someone please confirm why I can't find the app? Is it not available for Win 10 Pro?

I'm NOT a dweeb, I know how to install software, I just installed a SSD and a new Win 10 Pro operating system.

Or as I fear, has Microsoft yet again removed another useful piece of software?

I an averse to buying any such software at present, I wanted to have a mess around first.

:)

welshFella23, Dec 28, 2020

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Dec 28, 2020
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Dec 28, 2020
  4. RussGrant Win User

Widows 10 pro - no video editor

Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Widows 10 pro - no video editor

1. Widows 10 pro - no video editor - Similar Threads - Widows pro video

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Widows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 video editor: How do I save the video project including storyboard to a common network drive. I did the backup project feature and even though the backup was successful none of the added text annotation was included, just the video parts were there. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Widows 10 video editor

Widows 10 video editor: How do I save the video project including storyboard to a common network drive. I did the backup project feature and even though the backup was successful none of the added text annotation was included, just the video parts were there. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Activation of Widows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Widows 10 Pro: I purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store and I cannot activate it. I was using Windows 7 Pro. The Windows 10 activation troubleshooting tool isn't helping me at all. How do I activate Windows 10 Pro? There is no 'Go to the Store' link in the activation window. I...
  7. widows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10 pro activation: hello i need help amunable to activate my windows 10 pro using activation product key erro 0xc004f074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-pro-activation/0feca715-9df3-4ea4-a14a-d60778cae618
  8. widows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    widows 10 pro: computer keeps sounding error code sound code is USB Code 43 ive tried everything to fix still no luck. any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-pro/fda69f52-edb8-44aa-9e71-e94d77fd217f
  9. reactivation on widows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivation on widows 10 pro: I had an activated Microsoft account (windows 10 pro) on one laptop but the hard disk got damaged so I used my account to sign in on a different laptop, the laptop was already activated on windows 10 pro as well but no one had signed in yet. how will this affect my account...
  10. What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?

What is the most basic video editor outside of Widows Movie Maker?: Hello, I'm new here. I managed to re-install movie maker 6.0 onto my Windows 10 laptop, but some of the features have ceased to work. What are some easy-to-use video editor alternatives that are good for beginners? 123654