Windows 10: widows 10 screen problem

Discus and support widows 10 screen problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OK so one day my computer was all good and nothing was wrong but the next day i got it i turned it on and when it was starting it was all good but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _Corazon_, Dec 23, 2018.

1. _Corazon_ Win User

widows 10 screen problem

OK so one day my computer was all good and nothing was wrong but the next day i got it i turned it on and when it was starting it was all good but after you give it a minute the screen will go neon and its all green~ish and pink on the sides and i don't know if i need to get it fixed by someone or if its something simple i can just fix at my house?

Also i don't know what topic this would fall, but i guess it would be settings?

:)

_Corazon_, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 23, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 23, 2018
  4. widows 10 screen problem

Widows 10

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the display drivers by the steps provided below and check for the status.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

widows 10 screen problem

1. widows 10 screen problem - Similar Threads - widows screen problem

2. Widows 10 problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Widows 10 problem: When ever I log off or shutdown my computer i found windows as a fresh and all my settings gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-problem/d7506615-5423-45fa-a90f-189e0bd78cf0
  3. Widows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows 10 update problem: Hello,one of the updates got stuck at 100%, and then no response. Please help, a screenshot has been attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-update-problem/c1ec0a3d-fef3-422e-966e-a9a86cfb5dad
  4. widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows 10: how do change the windows 10 buffer size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/0809ca8f-1f0e-4bdc-a5e8-97d42df852eb
  5. Problem Epson scanner L355 with widows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Epson scanner L355 with widows 10: Following last update scanner cannot be used over WiFi. Troubleshooter shows no interface found. However it can be used perfectly connecting the printer scanner via USB cord. Printer working normally over WiFi....
  6. Widow activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Widow activation Problem: Good Afternoon sir, I installed my Window in new PC because my last device is damaged. But I can not Active my widow on this device. I also removied my last pc on your microsoft ID. But their is an error We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a...
  7. Widows 10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Widows 10 activation problem: Hello, My laptop comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, which I did not like This pre-installed Os it limited your liberty of choice which is very bad, anyway I did not have a choice, I upgrade the home to pro with an unused copy of win 8.1 pro. And now whenever I...
  8. widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/ee9b644e-cbc3-4391-98d3-c232d3b52f02
  9. Widows 10

Widows 10: New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/46d16668-f754-4850-a5bf-f01875ffda55
  10. Widows 10

Widows 10: Just setting up a new laptop and have a few questions regarding Windows 10. 1. Is there a way to change the Start Menu layout to that of previous Windows start menus? 2. Where are the default desktop icons, i.e. My Computer and Recycle Bin? Related: Is an "APP" the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. widows problem

2. problem with game losing monitor saying wattman system error on win 10