Windows 10: Widows 10 tries to load uninstalled printer dll on startup or restart.

Discus and support Widows 10 tries to load uninstalled printer dll on startup or restart. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get the message "C:\Program Files\HP Deskjet 3510 Series\bin\HPStatusBL\dll. There was a problem starting. The specified module could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel D.Plants, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Widows 10 tries to load uninstalled printer dll on startup or restart.

I get the message "C:\Program Files\HP Deskjet 3510 Series\bin\HPStatusBL\dll. There was a problem starting. The specified module could not be found."

This message is repeated 3 times whenever I start or restart my computer. Began after a uninstalled the HP Deskjet 3510 Series printer that has not been used for months. The computer comes up, but very annoying since it indicates something is not working correctly. Any suggestions?

:)

Daniel D.Plants, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Widows 10 tries to load uninstalled printer dll on startup or restart.

Setting Default Printer via Startup Script

This looks like a good solution, and similar to some of the VB scripts I tried.. but it is a logon script. I would need something that works as a startup script. We are not mapping printers to users as they move around too much, but rather mapping to each computer.

The Link that W1ZZARD posted is good information. Sadly however, I have tried utilizing most of the commands that are available. The /c command is indeed interesting, but we are trying to map them when a computer starts up (prior to logon screen) versus just mapping them remotely. The purpose would be if we had a lab that needed the default printer changed, sure we could just send the remote command to each machine, or even remote into them ourselves and manually do it, but I was looking for a smoother alternative.

It seems like its just something that will have to be done manually and with user education.

Thanks for all the suggestions though.

Wastedslayer, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Widows 10 tries to load uninstalled printer dll on startup or restart.

1. Widows 10 tries to load uninstalled printer dll on startup or restart. - Similar Threads - Widows tries load

2. Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled: Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-printer-not-listed/bb6bebdb-2407-4a9a-9e3b-0e6d4a06f112
  3. will not load widows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will not load widows 10: windows 10 will not install due to missing drivers, I have run several scans and I am not missing any drivers. Gets stuck at 40% install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-load-widows-10/400b2a83-e19d-4818-a3b4-a57dabbbeaa0
  4. will not load widows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    will not load widows 10: windows 10 will not install due to missing drivers, I have run several scans and I am not missing any drivers. Gets stuck at 40% install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-load-widows-10/400b2a83-e19d-4818-a3b4-a57dabbbeaa0
  5. will not load widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Widows search is loading continously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows search is loading continously: Tried rebuiled indexingSerch trouble shootingNothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-search-is-loading-continously/3d10f844-1edc-4759-ad64-bc1101688ab1
  7. Widows search is loading continously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows search is loading continously: Tried rebuiled indexingSerch trouble shootingNothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-search-is-loading-continously/3d10f844-1edc-4759-ad64-bc1101688ab1
  8. My laptop loads on startup then restarts to startup again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop loads on startup then restarts to startup again: Hi, my laptop loads to startup, then loads and after awhile it says on the screen 'restarting' then shows a black screen and starts again on startup. How can I fix this?...
  9. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10: I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-an-app-to-upgrade-to-widows-10/0b571c73-f585-4d4f-8084-7e459491c98f
  10. Loading pictures in my widows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading pictures in my widows 10 computer: I use to put an SD card in y computer and auto play would pop up and I would select all the pictures and then begin loading them. I would then go to my Pictures and they would be there in a folder with the date now since I began Using a Canon R5 they load but just go into My...