Windows 10: Widows 10

Discus and support Widows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Noviceuser2820, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Widows 10

New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please.

:)

Noviceuser2820, Mar 2, 2019

2. Widows 10

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the display drivers by the steps provided below and check for the status.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Widows 10 Internet issue

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform a Network Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Widows 10

widows 10 photos

Thank for providing the details we requested. Since you're still having issues with the Photos app, we suggest that you follow the steps posted below to reset the Photos app in Windows 10:

• Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I and then select the
      Apps icon.
    • Click on the option labeled Apps & features on the left side. Then from the list shown select the app (ex: Photos) you want to reset and then click on the
      Advanced options link.
    • Select the Reset button under Storage usage and app reset.
    • Then click Reset to confirm the process on the new pop up dialogue box.
    • You will now see a check mark indicating the app has been reset.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Widows 10

1. Widows 10 - Similar Threads - Widows

2. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  3. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  4. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...: New build, windows 11 pro DVD starting install and a driver error comes up, but how can I resolve driver when I cannot install widows in the first place? Bios is updated on crosshair 8 impact motherboard to lastest version also. Yes everything is plugged in properly on the...
  6. New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...

New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...: New build, windows 11 pro DVD starting install and a driver error comes up, but how can I resolve driver when I cannot install widows in the first place? Bios is updated on crosshair 8 impact motherboard to lastest version also. Yes everything is plugged in properly on the...
  7. Widows 10 will not boot on it's own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 will not boot on it's own: Widows 10 will not boot on it's own, have to go through BIOS settings, in the settings I have set the windows boot manager as 1st option, I have also already changed the battery twice but every time I turn the tower off at the wall I have to use BIOS again. The issue started...
  8. Widows 10 will not boot on it's own

Widows 10 will not boot on it's own: Widows 10 will not boot on it's own, have to go through BIOS settings, in the settings I have set the windows boot manager as 1st option, I have also already changed the battery twice but every time I turn the tower off at the wall I have to use BIOS again. The issue started...
  9. Widows 10 will not boot on it's own

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop: System Restore wont work and also resetting the pc wont work.This happened after i changed the hard drive to an ssd so it would be faster but then i changed it back the hard drive and this happened....