Windows 10: widows 11

Discus and support widows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my device date is 2009, is it too old? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-11/a671ac65-28d6-4dd4-8a03-ec62f51f636e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TERRYMEYER1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. widows 11

my device date is 2009, is it too old?

:)

TERRYMEYER1, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 8, 2021
  4. widows 11

IE 11 errors: Unable to display some website.

Hi Murphy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to clear your Internet Explorer 11 cache and cookies and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

widows 11

1. widows 11 - Similar Threads - widows

2. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  3. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  4. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...: New build, windows 11 pro DVD starting install and a driver error comes up, but how can I resolve driver when I cannot install widows in the first place? Bios is updated on crosshair 8 impact motherboard to lastest version also. Yes everything is plugged in properly on the...
  6. New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...

New bulid I cannot install widows 11 pro driver error, but how can I resolve when I cannot...: New build, windows 11 pro DVD starting install and a driver error comes up, but how can I resolve driver when I cannot install widows in the first place? Bios is updated on crosshair 8 impact motherboard to lastest version also. Yes everything is plugged in properly on the...
  7. Widows 10 will not boot on it's own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 will not boot on it's own: Widows 10 will not boot on it's own, have to go through BIOS settings, in the settings I have set the windows boot manager as 1st option, I have also already changed the battery twice but every time I turn the tower off at the wall I have to use BIOS again. The issue started...
  8. Widows 10 will not boot on it's own

Widows 10 will not boot on it's own: Widows 10 will not boot on it's own, have to go through BIOS settings, in the settings I have set the windows boot manager as 1st option, I have also already changed the battery twice but every time I turn the tower off at the wall I have to use BIOS again. The issue started...
  9. Widows 10 will not boot on it's own

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop: System Restore wont work and also resetting the pc wont work.This happened after i changed the hard drive to an ssd so it would be faster but then i changed it back the hard drive and this happened....