Windows 10: widows explorer background

Discus and support widows explorer background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Is there a way to windows explorer background colour to a more softer shade Thank You 177590 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rayal, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Rayal Win User

widows explorer background

Hello,
    Is there a way to windows explorer background colour to a more softer shade
    Thank You

:)

Rayal, Apr 13, 2021

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 13, 2021
  4. widows explorer background

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

widows explorer background

1. widows explorer background - Similar Threads - widows explorer background

2. HELP! Explorer runs in the background but no explorer on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Explorer runs in the background but no explorer on the desktop: I checked task manager to see if explorer is running. i restarted it a couple times still no diffrence. before the new update on windows 11 everything worked fine build 675...
  3. HELP! Explorer runs in the background but no explorer on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Explorer runs in the background but no explorer on the desktop: I checked task manager to see if explorer is running. i restarted it a couple times still no diffrence. before the new update on windows 11 everything worked fine build 675...
  4. Widows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows Explorer: I receive and error message each time I access Windows Explorer Ünable to load DLL with the exception HRRESULT:0x8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-explorer/d9ec61a5-419d-49b5-9ca8-eabac0f2e8c2
  5. background color in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color in file explorer: OS = Win 10. In my Settings>Color, I set the color to dark. All information in File Explorer comes up with a black background. Is there a way I can get a white background in File Explorer, while keeping a black background for the main program information box that comes up...
  6. Change File Explorer Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change File Explorer Background: Hi all, I just recently upgraded my version of Windows 10 to 1809, where Microsoft introduced the dark theme for File Explorer. I'm gonna be honest, it looks terrible. I might be just not used to it, but I want it back to the white background. I'm aware I can change the...
  7. File Explorer background dark

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer background dark: Hey After an update, the background in my file exlorer turned very dark. I tried changing the theme, and tired with high contrast. The only thing that changes is the header, the background stays the same. [img] 138766
  8. Folders and files modification date not updating in Widows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and files modification date not updating in Widows Explorer: As a long-time user of Windows OS in all its iterations, what I'm going to ask y'all has me totally stumped. I've looked on-line for solutions but have not found anything definitive. I apologize if anything like what I'm going to describe has been asked/answered; I only...
  9. widows explorer is slow to open content on drives

in Windows 10 Support
    widows explorer is slow to open content on drives: all three of the drives are usb 3.0 and are plugged into a daughter card, and are slow to access. Have a fourth 1 terabyte drive found and dropped and then found again by windows explorer. this one has since been plugged into main board and now seems fine. I plugged the there...
  10. Internet Explorer running in background?

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Explorer running in background?: Now & again I run CCleaner & as usual it comes up with a list of Temporary files, Chrome cookies & cache, Windows log files etc to be cleaned. However, it also lists Internet Explorer cookies & temporary internet files. Why is this this since I never use Internet Explorer or...