Windows 10: widows photos

Discus and support widows photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot use my photos to look at or attach them too, in mail or chat!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOHNHOZEN, Oct 18, 2020.

1. JOHNHOZEN Win User

widows photos

I cannot use my photos to look at or attach them too, in mail or chat!

:)

JOHNHOZEN, Oct 18, 2020

2. widows 10 photos

Thank for providing the details we requested. Since you're still having issues with the Photos app, we suggest that you follow the steps posted below to reset the Photos app in Windows 10:

• Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I and then select the
      Apps icon.
    • Click on the option labeled Apps & features on the left side. Then from the list shown select the app (ex: Photos) you want to reset and then click on the
      Advanced options link.
    • Select the Reset button under Storage usage and app reset.
    • Then click Reset to confirm the process on the new pop up dialogue box.
    • You will now see a check mark indicating the app has been reset.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Oct 18, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done widows photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

widows photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

widows photos

1. widows photos - Similar Threads - widows photos

2. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  3. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  4. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  5. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  6. Widows 10 error wont install

7. where is my widows 11 and how come i have too pay again to use word or office. I bought the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my widows 11 and how come i have too pay again to use word or office. I bought the...: Why do I have to pay for 365 when I already own windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-widows-11-and-how-come-i-have-too-pay/e61cb936-35bd-4755-997b-c06914726a30
  8. Widows OS 10 Photos software not working

Widows OS 10 Photos software not working: We upgraded our computers in the fall. Photos has never worked. I have tried repairing it as well as resetting it. When I attempt to open it, it popup as a white screen. When I have attempted to open Microsoft store through the search bar it doesn't open past the home screen....
  9. Widows 10 photo editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Widows 10 photo editing: I edited photo using the windows 10 photo editor. Found photo then edited then clicked save a copy. But where o where is the saved edited photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-photo-editing/e57ee45f-7c43-4d16-8a3f-c0c585afe5f6"
  10. widows photo error (do somethig )

widows photo error (do somethig ): without reset everything fix plz error log Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 18-07-2018 11:07:04 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: NILMADHAB...