Windows 10: widows recovery

Discus and support widows recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows won't open, can't get recovery key, and can't create a restore point with pc being brand new.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by donfausey, May 3, 2020.

1. donfausey Win User

widows recovery

windows won't open, can't get recovery key, and can't create a restore point with pc being brand new.

:)

donfausey, May 3, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 3, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 3, 2020
  4. widows recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 3, 2020
Thema:

widows recovery

1. widows recovery - Similar Threads - widows recovery

2. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  3. Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem replacing McAfee with Widows Defender: I'e used McAfee antivirus for many years. Currently I'm using the Total Protection version in Windows 11, but it has the annoying habit of popping up unwanted ads for McAfee products that I don't want with no way to shut them off, so I want to replace it with Windows...
  4. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  5. Widows 10 error wont install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 error wont install: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-error-wont-install/24c82415-0554-452e-a8de-215f38499d6a
  6. 'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...

'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...: My Microsoft excel is giving me this errorThe support screens guide me to the following advice: -https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/unlicensed-product-and-activation-errors-in-office-0d23d3c0-c19c-4b2f-9845-5344fedc4380?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us#bkmk_saraWhen I follow...
  7. 'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'We're Having Trouble Activating Office' Widows 7 SP1 - Microsoft Support and Recovery...: My Microsoft excel is giving me this errorThe support screens guide me to the following advice: -https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/unlicensed-product-and-activation-errors-in-office-0d23d3c0-c19c-4b2f-9845-5344fedc4380?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us#bkmk_saraWhen I follow...
  8. Widows 10 wont accept password after running os recovery...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Widows 10 wont accept password after running os recovery...: I had to run an OS recovery with my daughter's dell laptop. Now, windows will not accept my password, which is correct. Even worse, when following all the different troubleshooting I have read on your site, the os recovery was my only option, other than a clean install. but...
  9. Widows 10 wont accept password after running os recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 wont accept password after running os recovery...: I had to run an OS recovery with my daughter's dell laptop. Now, windows will not accept my password, which is correct. Even worse, when following all the different troubleshooting I have read on your site, the os recovery was my only option, other than a clean install. but...
  10. Widows 10 wont accept password after running os recovery...