Windows 10: Widows Security

Discus and support Widows Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello my name is Furkan.I have a queation In windows security ``protection History`` tab i found a threat with ``!`` When i click Action and want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FurkanAhmed2, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Widows Security

Hello my name is Furkan.I have a queation

In windows security ``protection History`` tab i found a threat with ``!``

When i click Action and want to remove its not work say that ``could not remediate and running on your device``

And also if i Quick scan the same threat found and when i click action and try to remove is show me the same Notice ``could not remediate and running on your device``

Please Help me

:)

FurkanAhmed2, Jun 29, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 29, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Widows Security

Jsssssssss, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Widows Security

1. Widows Security - Similar Threads - Widows Security

2. Widows Security-related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Security-related: I am on Windows 11, recently I installed the new Kaspersky Standard, and I notice since another 3rd party antivirus is on, the Windows security defender automatically updates through the Windows general updates, though the windows defender is showing off, is there any...
  3. Widows Security-related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows Security-related: I am on Windows 11, recently I installed the new Kaspersky Standard, and I notice since another 3rd party antivirus is on, the Windows security defender automatically updates through the Windows general updates, though the windows defender is showing off, is there any...
  4. Widows Security Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Widows Security Memory Integrity: Hi, I am using windows 11. My problem is that memory integrity is turned in windows security, but I can't trace any incompatible drivers not listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/widows-security-memory-integrity/66973cee-e0ef-43b2-8353-c176513fbdfe
  5. How do I remove McAfee Security Scan Plus from Widows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove McAfee Security Scan Plus from Widows 11?: The option to "Remove...." does not display when I try to remove the App. When I select the 3 dots the Modify and Remove options do not display....
  6. How do I remove McAfee Security Scan Plus from Widows 11?

How do I remove McAfee Security Scan Plus from Widows 11?: The option to "Remove...." does not display when I try to remove the App. When I select the 3 dots the Modify and Remove options do not display....
  7. Widows Security - Actions Recommended in the taskbar will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Security - Actions Recommended in the taskbar will not open.: In the taskbar, there is a windows security icon displayed with an exclamation point inside a yellow triangle. Clicking on the icon does nothing. Right-mouse clicking on the icon does nothing. I can't find out what this means.Also, when I type in Windows Security in the start...
  8. Widows Security - Actions Recommended in the taskbar will not open.

Widows Security - Actions Recommended in the taskbar will not open.: In the taskbar, there is a windows security icon displayed with an exclamation point inside a yellow triangle. Clicking on the icon does nothing. Right-mouse clicking on the icon does nothing. I can't find out what this means.Also, when I type in Windows Security in the start...
  9. Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.: I run Windows 11. Used the Trend Micro uninstall tool. I cannot get the Windows Defender Icon to appear in the task bar. It is enabled under settings, but Defender does not appear in the start up section in Task Manager, so I can't even enable the icon from there.I did a...
  10. Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.

Widows Defender Security icon disappeared when Trend Micro was uninstalled.: I run Windows 11. Used the Trend Micro uninstall tool. I cannot get the Windows Defender Icon to appear in the task bar. It is enabled under settings, but Defender does not appear in the start up section in Task Manager, so I can't even enable the icon from there.I did a...