Windows 10: Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

Discus and support Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I run a triple monitor setup and the startup screen is stretched to the max (see image) [img] Is there any way to fix this so the image is visible or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Feraldog65, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

I run a triple monitor setup and the startup screen is stretched to the max (see image)

Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen) [​IMG]

Is there any way to fix this so the image is visible or will it be forever stretched?
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
    Tim

:)

Feraldog65, Jun 1, 2019
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jun 1, 2019
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jun 1, 2019
  4. zinou Win User

Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

zinou, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

1. Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen) - Similar Threads - Widows start screen

2. How to remove screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove screen before login screen: Hello, may I know how can I remove this screen before the login screen? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-screen-before-login-screen/21d33fb1-312e-4bcf-94b4-10ee68b8920b
  3. How to remove screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove screen before login screen: Hello, may I know how can I remove this screen before the login screen? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-screen-before-login-screen/21d33fb1-312e-4bcf-94b4-10ee68b8920b
  4. Windows 10 Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black screen before login screen: Looks like alot of people have this issue. This is a brand new pc that has recently started loading into a black screen for about 5-10minutes before finally showing the login page. Anyone else have this issue? What is the consensus to fix? submitted by /u/Nevinyrral...
  5. Black Screen with cursor before login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen with cursor before login screen: Title. Every time I boot up my pc, it begins with the motherboard loading screen thing as normal and then into a black screen with only my cursor visible. CTRL + ALT + DEL doesn’t do anything so I don’t know what else to try. Manually shutting down my pc by holding the power...
  6. Windows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start screen (screen before windows login screen): I run a triple monitor setup and the startup screen is stretched to the max (see image) [img] Is there any way to fix this so the image is visible or will it be forever stretched? any help would be greatly appreciated Cheers Tim 133897
  7. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login screen: Hello everyone. I have recently experienced a problem with Windows 10. Whenever I select Windows 10 (I have dual-boot configuration, the other OS is Ubuntu), it normally boots and I hear the startup sound. I also see the mouse indicator and I can sometimes control it, yet...
  8. Black screen with cursor before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursor before login screen: Hello. I've got a problem with Windows 10 Pro 1803. *sarc It show only cursor on black screen with blinking busy blue cricle and hdd led. I tried to solve minor problems by doing in place upgrade but after that it won't show login screen. I have working Win10 on another...
  9. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen before login screen: The black screen occurs before login screen. It happens randomly. I have to move the mouse (haven't tried pressing keyboard) and it will show the login screen and windows will continue normally. On my device driver it shows only 1 display adapter that is NVIDIA GTX 970. My...
  10. Black screen on boot before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on boot before login screen: Laptop: ​Gigabyte U2442 The issue is pretty much as stated in the title "​Black screen on boot before login screen". I've booted into safe mode and changed the startup up to diagnostic boot and it gets further. When in diagnostic mode it actually gets to the login...