Windows 10: Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared?

Discus and support Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The 1903 feature failed to get installed more than 6 times. The cumulative update that was suggested on 21st of May has not got installed yet. Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bebe grop, Jun 12, 2019.

1. bebe grop Win User

Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared?

The 1903 feature failed to get installed more than 6 times. The cumulative update that was suggested on 21st of May has not got installed yet. Some June cumulative and other updates got installed but the rest of the history updates is not there any more. I would like to see the whole of the history there again. Every little detail. Moreover, it sounds like a fax or telex since yesterday. And someone or smt is searching for radio signal or smt. Smt that meets the pc and makes squeaky sounds. Has happened before.

:)

bebe grop, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Update history disappeared

There is a good reason to clear update history when a new Feature update is Installed (via WU).

This is that any updates that were in place were either included in the new release or were only temporary fixes to since fixed issues.

However there does appear to be an issue which I think is down to an incomplete change from the old settings via Control Panel to the new settings method, The update list is still visible through the control panel but as noted the links for this in the new system are not yet completed ( enough to make the menus disappear and reset

Barman58, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Update history disappeared

Hi

Strange issue, I have just checked Windows update area in version 1803, last night I had the feature update listed and 2 driver updates but for some reason this morning it is blank... any idea what happened to the 3 items listed?

I have run disk cleanup but cannot remember clicking anything I should not...

Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared? [​IMG]

stuarttunstall, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared?

DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared?

1. Widows update history is not visible before June updates. Why has that disappeared? - Similar Threads - Widows update history

2. Widows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Update: I have had the windows update screen interrupt my work twice even when I have paused updates for 4 weeks ! I believe someone has hi-jacked the update screen, the reason I say this is because my cursor was moving around the screen then some personal information popped up on...
  3. Widows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Updates: Why do Windows Updates take SO long to install in Win 10? Today it took 10 minutes to install a 4mb update for Windows Defender!!! Surely this excessive?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-updates/dd8c7fd1-bb72-4bb9-91da-b35413c65eef
  4. Widows 10 MBR corrupt after update June 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows 10 MBR corrupt after update June 11: Hello. After the June 10 update of windows 10, my PC corrupted. I have downloaded the windows tool and can get to a command prompt. Repair, uninstall of update, revert to, do not work. Safe mode booting does not work. Bootrec commands do not solve the problem.Notice that the...
  5. Widows updates

Widows updates: I have two Win 10 machines. One is a Dell PC and the other is a HP laptop. My problem is the Dell will update with no problems. However the HP will not upgrade Cumulative updates both for Quality and Device I understand that you cannot interchange the " software distribution"...
  6. Update history has disappeared

Update history has disappeared: I did a clean legal install of Win10 on Jan 6, 2020. Updates were immediately dowloaded including the features update 1909. Since then updates have been dowloading and installing normally and showing up in "installed updates". Today I looked at "installed updates" and...
  7. Windows update history no longer visible.

Windows update history no longer visible.: System updated on 12/6 to version 1909 and then got the latest updates on 1-15-2020. After I ran into some issues with Outlook not downloading emails and required a cold boot of the machine to "FIX" this haven't found the reason for this yet, I looked at the update history in...
  8. Update history disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update history disappeared: Hi Strange issue, I have just checked Windows update area in version 1803, last night I had the feature update listed and 2 driver updates but for some reason this morning it is blank... any idea what happened to the 3 items listed? I have run disk cleanup but cannot...
  9. Update History has disappeared already. Clean Creators install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update History has disappeared already. Clean Creators install.: Has anyone else had this happen ? I had got used to the previous Anniversary Update trimming and deleting the update history so that only the last couple of months worth was available but this seems a bit drastic. I had two 'valuable' (or some such word that MS used)...
  10. "Run..." history has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Run..." history has disappeared.: Every now and then I use run to do something. Like run the Firefox Profile manager, regedit, etc. Typically the "Run" pulldown menu has the commands I had previouly run - which is convenient. But it is now blank. There is no record of previous commands even after I enter a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reason why windows update had disappeared?