Windows 10: Widows10 start up recovery problems

Discus and support Widows10 start up recovery problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]I have an error code: 0xc0000001 code. Doesnt say im missing a file. Nor can i reach the BIOS settings durring load up. Just says, “After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eJudz, Feb 24, 2019.

1. eJudz Win User

Widows10 start up recovery problems

Widows10 start up recovery problems [​IMG]I have an error code: 0xc0000001 code. Doesnt say im missing a file. Nor can i reach the BIOS settings durring load up.

Just says, “After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start,so it needs to be repaired. you’ll need to use the recovery it was on your installation media. if you don’t have any installation media contact your PC administrator or PC manufacturer”

-Iget the press enter to try again (brings me back to this screen, usually restarts twice first time itll crash with that sad face screen)

then

-press f8 for startup settings

under f8 is get the

Enable debugging

Enable boot logging

Enable low resolution video

Enable safe

Enable safe mode with networking

Enable safe mode with command prompt

Disable driver signature enforcement

Disable early launch and time malware protection

Disable automatic restart after failure

after trying each option, they all fail to take me to a recovery page. My system will just restart and crash to same pge again.

i did create recovery disk, but its not giving me an “advanced settings”bootfr disk or flashdrive

:)

eJudz, Feb 24, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 24, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 24, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Widows10 start up recovery problems - Similar Threads - Widows10 start recovery

2. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  3. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  4. Start up Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up Problems: I am stuck on the startup problems And I was wondering if I use a usb flash drive to reboot Will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/015a8634-7a33-4456-94c0-31f69a1fe551
  5. Start up problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up problem: Hi,Recently I build a new pc it is about 4-5 months old. I have encountered an issue when booting. I was just surfing internet with my photoshop opened and my antivirus was updating i got a blue screen telling your pc ran into a problem and then this happens. The issue is in...
  6. start up problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problems: I have white boxes with red tops popping up during start up. They last a while and I can't do anything until they stop. What are they and how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/03de9fbe-c964-4760-b7d8-b60768f2b69f
  7. start up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problem: when I start my pc, I get a blue graphics box gets big or small however I move my cursor. when I click this away, I get a white task box. when I click this away, and try to use my computer open a browser, example, pc wont respond until I control+alt+delete sign out. then...
  8. start up problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up problem: hello windows i have a problem that after starting the windows every time a pop up notification is coming written as WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FOUND THREADS... So i scanned my device and there was no viruses.. i also runned advanced scan but nothing found . I need...
  9. widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up: hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system restore fails every time, also diagnostics doesn't find the fault. I am at a loss as to how to proceed. However I have ordered...
  10. Problems with Start Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Start Up: I stopped using the desktop in Win8.1 (apart from those apps that still open it to start) With Win10 , the desktop appears automatically on start up and also if you close an app. This always needs an extra keystroke to get back to the start screen. Is there any way of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. launch android data recovery