widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

Discus and support widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucas60, Jul 6, 2018.

1. lucas60 Win User

hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system restore fails every time, also diagnostics doesn't find the fault. I am at a loss as to how to proceed. However I have ordered ausb reboot which I hope may help advice please regards John*sarc

:)

lucas60, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up - Similar Threads - widows10 upgraded laptop

2. Connect laptop and desktop after upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect laptop and desktop after upgrade: I have some desktop computers connected to a router via lan cables and these can see each other. My laptop is connected to the same router via wifi but this does not connect. When homegroup existed the homegroup was called "HOME1" and the network that the desktops are on is...
  3. After latest Windows upgrade(?) Simple script for network sharing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After latest Windows upgrade(?) Simple script for network sharing?: Every time i think I have it right, Microsoft "moves the cheese". Is there any current one-run script or registry update that can do all the following: Turn on Network discovery and make the network I am connected to Private at the same time Without having to go through...
  4. cannot upgrade to windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot upgrade to windows 10 1803: I have windows 10 1607 and I cant upgrade. I tried all the solutions mentioned in the Microsoft website. Nothing is working out for me. please help as my pc has become very laggy....
  5. My windows 10 Version 1607 for x64 will freeze on upgrading to windows 10 version 1803

My windows 10 Version 1607 for x64 will freeze on upgrading to windows 10 version 1803: Hello there. With all my respect I was reading your pro explanations to other customers who seem to have the same problem as me I do not have much time to spend on doing so many things as you explained on "fixing" problems on windows 10 upgrade, because I have spend money on...
  6. Unexpected Shutdowns after upgrading Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Shutdowns after upgrading Windows 10: I recently updated my Windows 10 OS on Dell Inspiron N5040. However, despite the numerous upgrades that come with this version, my computer keeps on shutting down. What could be the problem, please. Before the update, my pc was very stable but it has become unusable. Kindly...
  7. HP laptop with Intel Chip set and HP motherboard, originally had Windows 8 was upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP laptop with Intel Chip set and HP motherboard, originally had Windows 8 was upgraded to...: My niece has an HP laptop with Windows 10 upgrade on it and the intel-wiusb-driver-not-working-properly. She cannot use more than one USB device such as a music device or when she tries to download picture from her camera via a USB connection. We plugged in a USB mouse...
  8. Time to Upgrade to the latest 8.0 version of Skype for desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Time to Upgrade to the latest 8.0 version of Skype for desktop: Skype has always been about bringing people together. We continue to be driven by the opportunity to connect our global community of hundreds of millions, empowering them to feel closer and achieve more together. As we pursue these goals, we’re always looking for new ways to...
  9. Time to Upgrade to the latest version of Skype 8.0 for desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Time to Upgrade to the latest version of Skype 8.0 for desktop: Skype has always been about bringing people together. We continue to be driven by the opportunity to connect our global community of hundreds of millions, empowering them to feel closer and achieve more together. As we pursue these goals, we’re always looking for new ways to...
  10. My laptop was showing critical process died but after installing of new is or upgrade from...

My laptop was showing critical process died but after installing of new is or upgrade from...: My laptop was showing critical process died but after installing of new or upgrade from windows 8 to 10.Will there be any such issues in the future.. My laptop was showing critical process died when i clicked the delete file instead of ignore which was shown by my antivirus...