Windows 10: widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

Discus and support widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucas60, Jul 6, 2018.

1. lucas60 Win User

widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system restore fails every time, also diagnostics doesn't find the fault. I am at a loss as to how to proceed. However I have ordered ausb reboot which I hope may help advice please regards John*sarc

:)

lucas60, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

1. widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up - Similar Threads - widows10 upgraded laptop

2. Laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop won't boot: I had to replace hard drive on y laptop, but when I try to reinstall Windows 10 it tells me that it can't boot. What should the Bios settings be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/laptop-wont-boot/de06bc7c-70a6-463a-a511-2fa43111bf57
  3. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade now won't boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade now won't boot: I had the Windows 8.1 on my Acer Aspire V5. I upgraded to Windows 10 which seemed to go fine, but then when it went off it will not go back on to the Windows screen. I keep seeing people tell others to go here and there to fix it, but I can't even get there to do that. The...
  5. Non techie. Laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non techie. Laptop won't boot up: Installed 10 about a month ago. Occasionally it freezes black on boot up. A hard boot had fixed it. Now it won't boot at all. I'll try again. If it boots up, where do i find error messages so you can help me solve problem? Yes, I am that tech ignorant. 56668
  6. Deleted some files, restarted my laptop, now it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted some files, restarted my laptop, now it won't boot up.: There were things that were wrong with my laptop and I thought that updating to the newest version on windows 10 would solve the problems, but because of all the things that the laptops download automatically, I didn't have the 8 GB that was needed for the upgrade. I only...
  7. Upgraded to Windows 10, and now my desktop is now messed up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to Windows 10, and now my desktop is now messed up.: I upgraded to windows 10, and after doing so, my desktop would flash and I wouldn't be able to open programs. I could open task manager and open programs through "run". I opened msconfig and disabled the services "Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support" and...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation. Laptop won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation. Laptop won't boot up.: Howdy, Working on a Dell latitude 6520 laptop and all of a sudden I get a DPC_Watchdog_Violation when the machine boots up. I get the spinning dots thing as the boot starts, then they freeze, then I get the BSOD. I've seen all kind sof things onlien about removing certain...
  9. My HP PC Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 Support
    My HP PC Won't Boot Up: My Hp laptop was upgraded to win 10 last week. The hard drive in the laptop was always stuffing up. basically, everytime windows booted up, it would do a countdown from 8 seconds. if you didn't press a key within that time period, the computer would try to 'repair' the drive....
  10. Laptop won't boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't boot.: Hello everyone. Recently(September) I bought a new laptop, with an i7, a ssd with windows 10 installed in it and a hard drive 1tb for memory. However, 3 weeks after I bought it, the ssd suddenly disappeared. I googled about that and i saw it was a common problem so i let...