Windows 10: widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

Discus and support widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucas60, Jul 6, 2018.

1. lucas60 Win User

widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up

hi guys, I am having issues with my Lenovo Tablet, it did an automatic update yesterday. Now when I switch on it goes into self checks and system restore fails every time, also diagnostics doesn't find the fault. I am at a loss as to how to proceed. However I have ordered ausb reboot which I hope may help advice please regards John*sarc

:)

lucas60, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Oct 25, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. widows10 upgraded now my laptop won't boot up - Similar Threads - widows10 upgraded laptop

2. I wiped my laptop and now it won't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wiped my laptop and now it won't boot up: i wiped my student laptop and now it comes to a black screen that says Please insert system disk and press any key, people say i just need to reformat my laptop and reinstall windows 10 but i want to make sure i do it right...
  3. I wiped my laptop and now it won't boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wiped my laptop and now it won't boot up: i wiped my student laptop and now it comes to a black screen that says Please insert system disk and press any key, people say i just need to reformat my laptop and reinstall windows 10 but i want to make sure i do it right...
  4. I wiped my laptop and now it won't boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop won't boot up after upgrading ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't boot up after upgrading ssd: So i bought i new ssd for my laptop and went ahead and changed it but when ever i try to boot it up it just says hard disk not installed but when ever i change it to my old one it boots up normally but i am new to this so i don't know if i messed up or forgot to add something...
  6. Laptop won't boot-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop won't boot-up: Hi, my Granddaughter's HP Stream laptop will not boot-up, I have tried the repair my computer facility, fixmbr, fixboot, rebuildbcd, chkdsk, system restore, previous copy of windows unfortunately none of which work as I either get "unable to repair your computer" or the...
  7. My laptop suddenly shut down and now, it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop suddenly shut down and now, it won't boot up.: I was watching a YouTube video on Firefox with only one tab open when it suddenly shut down out of nowhere. The behavior was similar to a hard shutdown. I waited for a few seconds and then turned it on. The fan was loud and spinning fast and the screen was dead. The power...
  8. Changed pagefile size and now the laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed pagefile size and now the laptop won't boot up: Hi, I recently read a post about changing your pagefile size to increase performance. 1.5xRAM and 4xRAM which for me was 12000 34000 I've tried to reset bios settings, use the cmd to change the pagefile size which gives an error of no instances running as well changing...
  9. Laptop Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Won't Boot Up: Every time I login, a blue screen with this in it pops up: C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" After this, my laptop won't do anything. What can I do?...
  10. Deleted some files, restarted my laptop, now it won't boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted some files, restarted my laptop, now it won't boot up.: There were things that were wrong with my laptop and I thought that updating to the newest version on windows 10 would solve the problems, but because of all the things that the laptops download automatically, I didn't have the 8 GB that was needed for the upgrade. I only...