Windows 10: Widows11 Mail & Calendar

Discus and support Widows11 Mail & Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Setting up Mail to connect with my mail provider. Connects ok. Inbox is populated with al \l time messages. However, the Sent foldwer is empty. How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary Gillean, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Widows11 Mail & Calendar

Setting up Mail to connect with my mail provider. Connects ok. Inbox is populated with al \l time messages. However, the Sent foldwer is empty. How to get sent messages into sent folder? All help appreciated.

:)

Gary Gillean, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Widows11 Mail & Calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Widows11 Mail & Calendar

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Widows11 Mail & Calendar

1. Widows11 Mail & Calendar - Similar Threads - Widows11 Mail Calendar

2. Widows11 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows11 Mail & Calendar: Setting up Mail to connect with my mail provider. Connects ok. Inbox is populated with al \l time messages. However, the Sent foldwer is empty. How to get sent messages into sent folder? All help appreciated....
  3. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar: Since the Windows 10 update, I can't load the Mail and Calendar app. I deleted it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store to no avail. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue startup graphic and then no error message appears or anything....
  4. Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar: Since the windows 10 2020 update I am unable to load the mail and calendar app. I have removed it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store with no success. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue start graphic and then it goes off no error message or anything....
  5. Mail and Calendar

Mail and Calendar: Hello, I have issues on syncing Mail and Calendar app on Windows 10 S Mode. I did a reset through Settings, however same issue. Since I'm using the e-mail on S mode, I cannot run command prompt to try further advices I found on the web... I need help....
  6. Mail and Calendar

Mail and Calendar: I have been trying to set up my office 365 mail account through mail and calendar on my new XPS13. I have been able to sign in successfully in another windows 10 mail and calendar without any problems. When i try to sign in it asks for my password. I type that in Correctly...
  7. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  8. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  9. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466