Windows 10: widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc

Discus and support widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; widwos 10 reset itself without asking me and i lost all my programes in my pc that i pay thousends for them , Adobe photo shop , Microsoft office ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoubaHadaya, Mar 23, 2019.

1. widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc

widwos 10 reset itself without asking me and i lost all my programes in my pc that i pay thousends for them , Adobe photo shop , Microsoft office , Camtasia , AVG and too many others

I was trying to restore my pc to nearest point but i cant found this option in windows 10

and the big probleme that i can't enter to my computer because after windows reset itself the keyboad don't type in english for writing my password , even the vertual keyboard is in Arabic only!!!

I lost 2 days trying solve this problem

Please i want all my programs back , i want my computer as before 2 days ago or this time WINDOWS hijak us not any other one

:)

RoubaHadaya, Mar 23, 2019

2. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc ;) )

jboydgolfer, Mar 23, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 23, 2019
  4. widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc

1. widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc - Similar Threads - widwos reset itself

2. My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...: My system: gtx 750ti Cpu intel core i5 10400f 2.9ghzRam 16gbHard disk 500 gbSsd 256 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-resetted-itself-and-i-lost-my-all-files-a/49248704-6a02-4709-a693-abed52d5fd9a
  3. My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...: My system: gtx 750ti Cpu intel core i5 10400f 2.9ghzRam 16gbHard disk 500 gbSsd 256 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-resetted-itself-and-i-lost-my-all-files-a/49248704-6a02-4709-a693-abed52d5fd9a
  4. My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc will not reset at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will not reset at all.: My pc was running great one moment and now it is not seeing my audio device on my motherboard and i can not type in my search on taskbar or in settings or microsoft store. When i go to reset it will get to 1% then undo and restart to the blue screen again with advanced...
  6. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option: I lost all my files for unkown reason after reset PC keep my file option I have tried recovery my files by easeUs every seem to be okay until i realize i can't open images png,jpg and those images are unable to upload to the internet. Please help me....
  7. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option: I lost all my files for unkown reason after reset PC keep my file option I have tried recovery my files by easeUs every seem to be okay until i realize i can't open images png,jpg and those images are unable to upload to the internet. Please help me....
  8. I lost all my files after reset PC keep my file option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My laptop factory reset itself and now I've lost all my files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop factory reset itself and now I've lost all my files!: Hi, My laptop reset itself and I've now lost every app, picture, document etc that was saved on my Windows 10 laptop! It even reset the home screen image that I had! Is there any way that I can retrieve my files?!...
  10. Windows reset itself without asking. Lost all my data. This was not due to an update....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows reset itself without asking. Lost all my data. This was not due to an update....: Windows reset itself without asking. Lost all my data. This was not due to an update. Please assist In recovery. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reset-itself-without-asking-lost-all-my/bdf235dd-5551-4478-898b-efed3d089e73

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 reset itself

2. all programes on my pc win 10