Windows 10: Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer.

Discus and support Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So this site named aporasal opens my browser automatically and when i close it, it never opens again until i boot the computer again, i have looked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Plichtoun, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer.

So this site named aporasal opens my browser automatically and when i close it, it never opens again until i boot the computer again, i have looked for all the startup items and stuff (also tried autoruns) but i just cant get rid of it.

submitted by /u/Plichtoun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Plichtoun, Mar 29, 2021

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer.

Wierd transparent windows appear

Hi Sadegh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

This issue might have caused due to the out dated graphics drivers or any of the third party applications.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Check if the issue resolves in
    Safe Mode.

Refer this article to boot to safe mode: Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

If the issue resolves then perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Perform a
    clean boot and check if the issue persists.

o disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when
    you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Method 3: Follow below steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.
    Refer:
    Uninstall, Reinstall and update the graphics card drivers

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer.

1. Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer. - Similar Threads - Wierd adware appears

2. Computer boots up with only one monitor on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer boots up with only one monitor on: Whenever I boot up my computer or restart it, only one monitor comes on. I have to physically click on/off the power switch on the other monitor for it to be fixed. Any ideas?...
  3. Computer boots up with only one monitor on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer boots up with only one monitor on: Whenever I boot up my computer or restart it, only one monitor comes on. I have to physically click on/off the power switch on the other monitor for it to be fixed. Any ideas?...
  4. WIERD POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIERD POP UP: WHEN I SURF THE NET/OPEN FOLDERS I GOT THE NOT RESPONDING MESSAGE ALSO IN THIS WEBSITE AND DON'T BRING FOR ME ALL THE ACTIONS IN ACTIONS JUST SOMETHING HELPFUL+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-pop-up/a3ec7a64-0ecd-4905-bfd0-2f09fdd65e3d
  5. WIERD POP UP

WIERD POP UP: WHEN I SURF THE NET/OPEN FOLDERS I GOT THE NOT RESPONDING MESSAGE ALSO IN THIS WEBSITE AND DON'T BRING FOR ME ALL THE ACTIONS IN ACTIONS JUST SOMETHING HELPFUL+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-pop-up/a3ec7a64-0ecd-4905-bfd0-2f09fdd65e3d
  6. WIERD POP UP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Wierdly named folders appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierdly named folders appeared: Somehow my work OneDrive got linked on my personal PC and I was trying to remove it so my desktop would stop syncing with work. I removed the OneDrive app and logged out of work and tried to delete the OneDrive work folder but it keeps reappearing. Somehow after doing that I...
  8. Wierdly named folders appeared

Wierdly named folders appeared: Somehow my work OneDrive got linked on my personal PC and I was trying to remove it so my desktop would stop syncing with work. I removed the OneDrive app and logged out of work and tried to delete the OneDrive work folder but it keeps reappearing. Somehow after doing that I...
  9. Computer freezes, but only when not warmed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes, but only when not warmed up: Windows 10 Home Edition computer Version 2004. In the last few weeks, my computer freezes within the first half hour of booting up. I don't have to log in, if I just leave it at the login screen and wait, it will usually freeze and require a hard reset. However, after...
  10. When computer boots up

in Windows 10 Support
    When computer boots up: When my computer boots up now, it is showing my email address and is asking me for my password. I don't want that because others are going to be using it here at home. I don't want any restrictions for accessing this pc. How do I get rid of the requirement to enter...