Windows 10: Wierd alert sound

Discus and support Wierd alert sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Keep getting a weird alert sound every so often my cursor flashes and then everything goes back to normal, don’t know what causes this I reset pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StoleYourPillow, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Wierd alert sound

Keep getting a weird alert sound every so often my cursor flashes and then everything goes back to normal, don’t know what causes this I reset pc and problem still there. Help

submitted by /u/StoleYourPillow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StoleYourPillow, Dec 27, 2019

2. text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Loss of alert sounds

We'd like to ask for additional information:

• Is the alert sounds is included in your taskbar before?
    • What's the error when you tried to run the troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried to check the alert sound in the start menu?
    Meanwhile, kindly uninstall and reinstall the app and let's see if the alert sounds will reinstalled together with the application.

Raymond Ave, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Wierd alert sound

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Wierd alert sound

1. Wierd alert sound - Similar Threads - Wierd alert sound

2. Annoying alert sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying alert sounds: I sometimes get bugged by recurring alert sounds with no indication of what is causing them. Is there a way to find out what is causing these sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-alert-sounds/e987d981-6b37-45a1-a127-bdb58ea2ed4e
  3. Annoying alert sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying alert sounds: I sometimes get bugged by recurring alert sounds with no indication of what is causing them. Is there a way to find out what is causing these sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-alert-sounds/e987d981-6b37-45a1-a127-bdb58ea2ed4e
  4. Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos: Hi, This is puzzling me. I have several small mp4 video files that I am putting end-to-end using Microsoft Photos. After the compilation is exported, the resulting video automatically plays in Photos with sound. However, if the compilation is opened in Films & TV, VLC Media...
  5. Audio only headphones sound wierd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only headphones sound wierd: I have a headset with a microphone that I use pluged in both audio and microphone ports and they sound good, but when I use my headphones without a mic, pluged only in the audio port, they sound weird, like only half of the song is playing. I tried plugin them into my phone...
  6. Windows Wierd Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Wierd Sound: My WINDOWS 10 is making a sound like turning on a xbox one, and its kinda anoying, if anyone can help me, please write down bellow! Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wierd-sound/0e29cf4c-748a-4f95-bba8-bf9f18419b29
  7. Wierd sound notification thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd sound notification thing: Hi everyone! Quite recently I'm getting this weird sound every 30 minutes to an hour, I can't find out what it is! It's turning out to be quite annoying and I can't find a way to stop it or turn it off. It sounds like it would be a message notification, but I've searched...
  8. Windows sounds / alerts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sounds / alerts: Lately my computer has when I am not sitting there, waking up and then coming a lot of sounds. I have tried and turned off the mouse to wake up the computer but it does not seem to help at all. how do i do that the computer just wakes up via the keyboard and nothing else?...
  9. Random Asterisk Alert Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Asterisk Alert Sound: Every few minuets I'm hearing the asterisk sound either once, or multiple times with no corresponding message. It happens within every few minuets at random intervals, and will sound 1-3 times. 89421
  10. Wierd Pop Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd Pop Sound: I don't know which category to put this in, so I guess it will be here. *Biggrin So, this is kind of a strange one: I was playing on the computer with a few friends, and suddenly there was a loud pop from somewhere, it was like a speaker going pop when you plug it in,...