Windows 10: wierd colours

Discus and support wierd colours in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so basically, my computer works fine until I try to play steam games on it, for example Total War Warhammer. then the strangest thing happens, anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Never Say Die, Jul 27, 2018.

1. wierd colours

so basically, my computer works fine until I try to play steam games on it, for example Total War Warhammer. then the strangest thing happens, anything that should be red goes blue and anything that is blue goes orange. performance or visuals are normal. just the colours change. its cosmetically annoying and not right. anyone have any thoughts. cheer

:)

Never Say Die, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Casheti Win User

Internet Videos are in wierd colours

It's fine when I watch things on say...youtube, but anything with like a Windows Media Player plugin or just generally ANY videos on the internet apart from youtube are in all these wierd inverted fucked up colours. I wanted to print screen it but it doesn't capture what's in the video box. It's just black. Can anybody help me out here pweese ^^

Casheti, Jul 27, 2018
  3. 6280---01 Win User
    Nokia 6300 Font Colour

Wierd, Maybe it's not supposed to change.

It changed when i set the colour i wanted on my 6280.

6280---01, Jul 27, 2018
  4. wierd colours

Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

wierd colours

1. wierd colours - Similar Threads - wierd colours

2. Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help: Hello, for the past months I've been recieving multiple Window crashes when playing games.Things I've done:- Reset windows- Clean install of windows with USB- Downgrading to Windows 10- Updating graphic drivers- Running memcheck all 4 passes passedI'm seriously lost on what...
  3. Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help: Hello, for the past months I've been recieving multiple Window crashes when playing games.Things I've done:- Reset windows- Clean install of windows with USB- Downgrading to Windows 10- Updating graphic drivers- Running memcheck all 4 passes passedI'm seriously lost on what...
  4. Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wierd Recovery folder in C:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wierd Recovery folder in C:\: Hello, I was using treesize program to check for anyting unnusual and i noticed a Recovery folder in my C:\ that has a AutoApply foler and a OEM folder. Inside the AutoApply folder there's another folder called CustomizationFiles and inside of it is a exe called overseer.exe....
  6. Wierd Recovery folder in C:\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd Recovery folder in C:\: Hello, I was using treesize program to check for anyting unnusual and i noticed a Recovery folder in my C:\ that has a AutoApply foler and a OEM folder. Inside the AutoApply folder there's another folder called CustomizationFiles and inside of it is a exe called overseer.exe....
  7. Wierd Recovery folder in C:\

8. anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...: anyone got any ideas on how to fix my serial or somehing that could make them be fine again and also the game that doesnt work is roblox the most annoying some just close some times i think its bc of that....
  9. anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...: anyone got any ideas on how to fix my serial or somehing that could make them be fine again and also the game that doesnt work is roblox the most annoying some just close some times i think its bc of that....
  10. anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...