Windows 10: wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs

Discus and support wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been experiencing issues with programs installed on windows, glitches appear when i hover/click over a button. This issue only appears on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cyang000, Dec 9, 2020.

1. cyang000 Win User

wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs

I've been experiencing issues with programs installed on windows, glitches appear when i hover/click over a button. This issue only appears on installed programs and won't appear when im surfing the internet google Chrome etc Isit a graphic issue? Although I've tried restoring to default colours in Intel graphics command center. The image below is an example. Please provide some advice, thanks.wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs [​IMG]

:)

cyang000, Dec 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Wierd glitch please help!!!

Hi,

We'd like to gather more information for us to assist you better with this concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you also tried starting your computer in safe mode? If you haven't, you can follow the steps in this
      article.
    • Aside from that, what other fixes have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Dec 9, 2020
  4. wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs

Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs

1. wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs - Similar Threads - wierd glitch looking

2. My pop up looks wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pop up looks wierd: can anyone help me, some of my windows pop up looks weird, it doesn't shows any button in it, it happens to some installer too.Here's an example https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pop-up-looks-wierd/f677bcc8-8e61-4c9b-a358-841cceff7a79
  3. My pop up looks wierd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pop up looks wierd: can anyone help me, some of my windows pop up looks weird, it doesn't shows any button in it, it happens to some installer too.Here's an example https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pop-up-looks-wierd/f677bcc8-8e61-4c9b-a358-841cceff7a79
  4. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.: As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there...
  5. Wierd screen color glitches

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd screen color glitches: [ATTACH] Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-screen-color-glitches/37f66930-5c10-42a7-b104-945196bb2f12
  6. how to resolve this wierd screen glitch missing and glitched fonts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to resolve this wierd screen glitch missing and glitched fonts: so i dint know how i run into these but sometimes my pc screen becomes like this , i know of course this is a issue with the graphics dirver and i did a clean reinstall of the amd drivers which work absolutely fine but my window is like this as you can see glitched up screen...
  7. Glitches on look screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Glitches on look screen: Recently it has started to happen that whenever the laptop is locked the lock screen would have a glitch like image attached. What could the problem be, Is it some windows bug or faulty hardware. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Specs are HP omen 15 2018 Ci7 8th gen 256 GB NVMe 1TB...
  8. Some programm looks wierd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programm looks wierd: [ATTACH] Hey, someone knows that this kind of "feature" is and how to fix it ? https://preview.redd.it/5hvr2hxb5mb41.png?width=1848&format=png&auto=webp&s=1a433468f6ab0694f401fb5e90c97c43c3fd26f9 this only happens in some programms like the gog launcher, discord or...
  9. Wierd glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd glitch: So every now and then, all my UI elements become unclickable, restarting or shutdowns do not stop it all the time, and its only temporary. I can right click desktop for the popup menu, but not click anything on it. I cant click my open windows or apps like chrome and steam. I...
  10. One part of setting is glitched

in Windows 10 Customization
    One part of setting is glitched: I changed my computer name a couple month ago, and whenever I come to try to change it (View your PC name), it closes like in a second Can anyone help me solve this?...