Windows 10: Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

Discus and support Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gh0stloid, Aug 4, 2022.

1. gh0stloid Win User

Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there anything i can do to stop it?

:)

gh0stloid, Aug 4, 2022

2. Graphical(?) glitch happening, windows 10

Hello Shado,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2022
  3. JAZ
    Jaz Win User
    Graphics glitches and Crashes

Since the BIOS update, I've had no major issues whatsoever. Everything works fine.

But minor issues such as random flickering and that purple outline issue have appeared. These are barely noticeable but I'm worried they might be a sign that there might be issues again in the future.

But since it's been confirmed that the BIOS update fixed the major issues such as everything crashing and all of the random glitches, it's most likely still a software issue.

Yes, it's still possible that it's a hardware issue, but I doubt it now.

And the 9500 GT's confirmed to work fine with Windows 8. It's on Nvidia's Windows 8 compatibility list.

I agree with MailMan. I've researched a lot of possible issues just in case, and a lot of issues are caused by software. If you work in tech support, I doubt you find that the majority of issues are caused by hardware as most users have pre-built PCs. Just my two cents.

4. SUP
    sup Win User

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening. [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening. :)

Thanks!

Thema:

1. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening. - Similar Threads - Wierd graphical glitches

2. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.: As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there...
  3. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.: As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there...
  4. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly: First I will start with my Gpus laptopIntergrated : AMD R4 Cpu A6-9225Switchable/discrete : Radeon 530What happens? : Laptop opens everything fine But randomly at any time my mouse stops moving , my screen freeze and then gpu crashes and laptop shutdowns/restartsCrashes...
  5. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly: First I will start with my Gpus laptopIntergrated : AMD R4 Cpu A6-9225Switchable/discrete : Radeon 530What happens? : Laptop opens everything fine But randomly at any time my mouse stops moving , my screen freeze and then gpu crashes and laptop shutdowns/restartsCrashes...
  6. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot: Okay so as of recently my computer has been going through a lot of different issues which have seemingly come out of nowhere as I've done a multitude of checks on my system such as: 'sfc /scannow' and fixed a few overlapping system files which seemed to fix nothing; totally...
  8. Wierd things are happening

Wierd things are happening: The color purple is intensified and most blue colors have a purple tint to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-things-are-happening/74e3bdae-5922-4bc8-9969-6d5a24da9ab5
  9. Wierd screen color glitches

Wierd screen color glitches: [ATTACH] Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-screen-color-glitches/37f66930-5c10-42a7-b104-945196bb2f12
  10. Wierd glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd glitch: So every now and then, all my UI elements become unclickable, restarting or shutdowns do not stop it all the time, and its only temporary. I can right click desktop for the popup menu, but not click anything on it. I cant click my open windows or apps like chrome and steam. I...