Windows 10: Wierd issue when deleting files/folders

Discus and support Wierd issue when deleting files/folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey I got a wierd issue when i try to delete anyfile, folder or program that is installed on my windows 10 pc. When i try to delete a text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cadias, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Cadias Win User

Wierd issue when deleting files/folders

Hey

I got a wierd issue when i try to delete anyfile, folder or program that is installed on my windows 10 pc.

When i try to delete a text document from my desktop:
    1: I mark the document i want to delete and press "DEL". This will make my pc freeze for about 2 seconds before it flickers black and then back again. File is not deleted and there is no error.
    2: I mark the document and i use the right click dropdown menu to use the delete option from there. Same thing will happen.
    3: Tryed using CMD to delete the folder by doing " del C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures" in CMD. CMD will tell me that he dident find the files.
    4: Tryed Changing promission in every single file i tryed deleting. This dident do anything.
    5: downloaded a 3rd party software called Unlucker to see if it could help me out. When trying to delete anything with it it crashes.

Im empty... No clue what is going on and files are all over the place.
    Hope someone here has the answare to my issue.

Kristoffer ""

:)

Cadias, Jul 21, 2016
  2. Mridha Win User

help with IMAP email account (cannot delete emails)

I have a wierd problem using the HTC Touch. When I delete messages on my Phone, they go to Deleted Items and when I send/recieve the next time - it goes OFF away from the deleted items - BUT remains on the server.

Wierd: The Deleted Items folder on my Phone looks like a local folder (I cant subscribe or unsubscribe) but it shows on my Outlook and Webmail as a folder I need to subscribe to and when I do I can see the messages (on the server).\

Can I so it such that when I delete things on me Phone, it goes to Deleted Items, but I should view it from my Cell Phone as well. Also, this may not be for Mobile but you may know:

Can I get Outlook 2007 to mvoe messages to Deleted Items (a IMAP folder) when I click Delete? I am trying to do the same for Horde Mail.

Thanks

-Muhammad

Mridha, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Issue Syncing OneNote with SkyDrive

So I deleted some files in the personal folder on Skydrive and all of the sudden it synced. So I guess now it is working. Wierd.

Thank you for your help. I would not have been able to get it without your help.

By the way, when is the Mango update coming? Also will you be able to sync directly to Outlook?

NicholasSaich, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

Wierd issue when deleting files/folders

1. Wierd issue when deleting files/folders - Similar Threads - Wierd issue deleting

2. Wierd Recovery folder in C:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wierd Recovery folder in C:\: Hello, I was using treesize program to check for anyting unnusual and i noticed a Recovery folder in my C:\ that has a AutoApply foler and a OEM folder. Inside the AutoApply folder there's another folder called CustomizationFiles and inside of it is a exe called overseer.exe....
  3. Wierdly named folders appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierdly named folders appeared: Somehow my work OneDrive got linked on my personal PC and I was trying to remove it so my desktop would stop syncing with work. I removed the OneDrive app and logged out of work and tried to delete the OneDrive work folder but it keeps reappearing. Somehow after doing that I...
  4. Wierdly named folders appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wierdly named folders appeared: Somehow my work OneDrive got linked on my personal PC and I was trying to remove it so my desktop would stop syncing with work. I removed the OneDrive app and logged out of work and tried to delete the OneDrive work folder but it keeps reappearing. Somehow after doing that I...
  5. Issues when creating/renaming/deleting a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues when creating/renaming/deleting a folder: So, when I'm trying to create/rename/delete a folder in the "desktop" it asks for Administrator permission everytime, it works if I give the permission but it's really annoying to do it everytime. Even if I want rename a file or folder or a program in inside the main folder...
  6. Issues when creating/renaming/deleting a folder

Issues when creating/renaming/deleting a folder: So, when I'm trying to create/rename/delete a folder in the "desktop" it asks for Administrator permission everytime, it works if I give the permission but it's really annoying to do it everytime. Even if I want rename a file or folder or a program in inside the main folder...
  7. Confirm File Delete Window When Deleting Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confirm File Delete Window When Deleting Folder: When I delete a whole folder of a program from Program Files x86 and it pops up a warning window of a system file that will be deleted, is it OK to confirm its deletion. It is a program I no longer use, for example an old printer that is no longer installed.Will deleting such...
  8. Confirm File Delete Window When Deleting Folder

Confirm File Delete Window When Deleting Folder: When I delete a whole folder of a program from Program Files x86 and it pops up a warning window of a system file that will be deleted, is it OK to confirm its deletion. It is a program I no longer use, for example an old printer that is no longer installed.Will deleting such...
  9. Wierd keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd keyboard issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Assblaster900000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx3vof/wierd_keyboard_issue/
  10. wierd issue with deleted files

in Windows 10 Support
    wierd issue with deleted files: This doesn't happen every time i delete a file, but it happens pretty often. When i delete a file from the desktop to the recycle bin sometimes later on i will see it on the desktop again. Then i try and delete it i get a message saying try again and it never lets me. But the...