Windows 10: Wierd sound notification thing

Discus and support Wierd sound notification thing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Quite recently I'm getting this weird sound every 30 minutes to an hour, I can't find out what it is! It's turning out to be quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lukeyloo987, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Wierd sound notification thing

Hi everyone!

Quite recently I'm getting this weird sound every 30 minutes to an hour, I can't find out what it is!

It's turning out to be quite annoying and I can't find a way to stop it or turn it off.

It sounds like it would be a message notification, but I've searched online for every notification sound for every messaging app I use, and none match.

I've also looked through the library of system sounds and couldn't find it there.

So If I could get some help over here that would be great, thank you!

I leave the link for the sound so you can hear for yourself: https://files.fm/f/zhttmzj2

:)

lukeyloo987, Nov 7, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Wierd sound notification thing

notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Wierd sound notification thing

1. Wierd sound notification thing - Similar Threads - Wierd sound notification

2. Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos: Hi, This is puzzling me. I have several small mp4 video files that I am putting end-to-end using Microsoft Photos. After the compilation is exported, the resulting video automatically plays in Photos with sound. However, if the compilation is opened in Films & TV, VLC Media...
  3. Wierd things are happening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd things are happening: The color purple is intensified and most blue colors have a purple tint to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-things-are-happening/74e3bdae-5922-4bc8-9969-6d5a24da9ab5
  4. Audio only headphones sound wierd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only headphones sound wierd: I have a headset with a microphone that I use pluged in both audio and microphone ports and they sound good, but when I use my headphones without a mic, pluged only in the audio port, they sound weird, like only half of the song is playing. I tried plugin them into my phone...
  5. Windows Wierd Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Wierd Sound: My WINDOWS 10 is making a sound like turning on a xbox one, and its kinda anoying, if anyone can help me, please write down bellow! Thank you very much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wierd-sound/0e29cf4c-748a-4f95-bba8-bf9f18419b29
  6. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...
  7. Wierd Thing Started Happening

Wierd Thing Started Happening: So Basically a few days ago this suddently started happening and i don'tknow why and can't pinpoint the exact source of the problem [ATTACH] it happens when i check properties when i try tosave or open a file that sorta of interactions...
  8. Wierd alert sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd alert sound: Keep getting a weird alert sound every so often my cursor flashes and then everything goes back to normal, don’t know what causes this I reset pc and problem still there. Help submitted by /u/StoleYourPillow [link] [comments]...
  9. NO NOTIFICATION SOUND

NO NOTIFICATION SOUND: AS I BOUGHT HP LAPTOP 7 MONTHS AGO IT CAME WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED.AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF USING IT THE NOTIFICATION SOUNDS SUCH AS EMAIL, EXTERNAL DEVICE INSERT SOUNDS EVERYTHING WAS GOING GOOD BUT NOW NO NOTIFICATION SOUND IS COMING FROM MY LAPTOP. BUT MY SPEAKER...
  10. Wierd Pop Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd Pop Sound: I don't know which category to put this in, so I guess it will be here. *Biggrin So, this is kind of a strange one: I was playing on the computer with a few friends, and suddenly there was a loud pop from somewhere, it was like a speaker going pop when you plug it in,...