Windows 10: Wierd Thing Started Happening

Discus and support Wierd Thing Started Happening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So Basically a few days ago this suddently started happening and i don'tknow why and can't pinpoint the exact source of the problem [ATTACH] it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alexandre Cândido, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Wierd Thing Started Happening

So Basically a few days ago this suddently started happening and i don'tknow why and can't pinpoint the exact source of the problem
    Wierd Thing Started Happening 10aec175-0246-4852-a502-318de6609ecc?upload=true.png
    it happens when i check properties when i try tosave or open a file

that sorta of interactions

:)

Alexandre Cândido, Apr 14, 2020

2. Whats this wierd thing?

Hello, I got this wierd thing this evening. I dont know whats this but can someone tell what is it? Please help me.

Thanks.

Screenshot0008.jpg

blueheartz, Apr 14, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    fit bit app wierdness

While browsing my start menu I came across a tile called fitbit which isn't on the scrolling
    list .
    clicking on it takes you to the store.
    Is this a new ad campaign of Microsoft?
    the tile can only be upinned from the start menu.

Wierd Thing Started Happening [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Wierd Thing Started Happening

Wierd TaskSchedulerHelper.dll message

This happens every time I start up.
    I've tried registry cleaning, searching for it and nothing?

startstarstar, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Wierd Thing Started Happening

1. Wierd Thing Started Happening - Similar Threads - Wierd Thing Started

2. screen starting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen starting wierd: screen started doing weird flashes and it happens after every 3 to 5 minutes. everything after working good after i restart my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-starting-wierd/6dee6744-7401-45ff-90f0-d2e784b59c2d
  3. screen starting wierd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen starting wierd: screen started doing weird flashes and it happens after every 3 to 5 minutes. everything after working good after i restart my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-starting-wierd/6dee6744-7401-45ff-90f0-d2e784b59c2d
  4. Weird thing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing happening: A while back I changed my mouse to an animated one, and since then I have been having this weird problem where over time my audio starts to have static in it and my cursor animation starts slowing down ,it is fixed with a restart but always comes back near end of the day, is...
  5. Wierd things are happening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd things are happening: The color purple is intensified and most blue colors have a purple tint to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-things-are-happening/74e3bdae-5922-4bc8-9969-6d5a24da9ab5
  6. Something very wierd happened!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something very wierd happened!: So i was using my computer normally i had 2 tabs open: firefox (i was watching a youtube video) and task manager. Firefox was in the right corner of the screen and task manager right up corner so i could see the % of everything. I went outside for like a minute or two and...
  7. guys something wierd happened.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys something wierd happened.: i was just chilling in twitter and when i wanted to click something it opened a new tab regardless of me just clicking with right click.| Also every key was a shortcut, refresh the page (R), open dowloads (d). I needed to restart the PC. ANyone knows what happened? submitted...
  8. Weird thing happen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happen: I had windows screen, like when you freshly installed windows. Where is screen when you have to click continue and than write email to create microsoft account. I though perhaps i got updated to 2004. But no. Any idea why this showed up??? 161052
  9. Wierd sound notification thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd sound notification thing: Hi everyone! Quite recently I'm getting this weird sound every 30 minutes to an hour, I can't find out what it is! It's turning out to be quite annoying and I can't find a way to stop it or turn it off. It sounds like it would be a message notification, but I've searched...
  10. Crazy things happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crazy things happening: Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things...