Windows 10: Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

Discus and support Wierd Wi-Fi Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JahidSarkar, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow speeds, but wierd speeds. So, it's like they come in chunk. Say I have opened 5 tabs, all of them are loading. For like a minute or so, they're all just loading, but suddenly when that data chunk comes, I get my usual speeds and all those pages load instantly. It works at that speed for like 5/10 secs, then again, gone, for 1 or 2 minutes. Happens to only my laptop, i have faced this thrice in the past 2 months, all the other devices are unaffe

:)

JahidSarkar, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Norton Win User

Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

1. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue - Similar Threads - Wierd Issue

2. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing wierd Wifi issue: Facing wifi issue on my laptop maybe because of wifi drivers. I'm able to connect to the wifi but it's not working on any browser. No problem with the router but with the laptop settings ig. Tried network reset and dns flushing, no progress...
  3. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing wierd Wifi issue: Facing wifi issue on my laptop maybe because of wifi drivers. I'm able to connect to the wifi but it's not working on any browser. No problem with the router but with the laptop settings ig. Tried network reset and dns flushing, no progress...
  4. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd Wi-Fi Issue: Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow speeds, but wierd speeds. So, it's like they come in chunk. Say I have opened 5 tabs, all of them are loading. For like a...
  6. Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos: Hi, This is puzzling me. I have several small mp4 video files that I am putting end-to-end using Microsoft Photos. After the compilation is exported, the resulting video automatically plays in Photos with sound. However, if the compilation is opened in Films & TV, VLC Media...
  7. Wierd keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd keyboard issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Assblaster900000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx3vof/wierd_keyboard_issue/
  8. wierd issue with deleted files

in Windows 10 Support
    wierd issue with deleted files: This doesn't happen every time i delete a file, but it happens pretty often. When i delete a file from the desktop to the recycle bin sometimes later on i will see it on the desktop again. Then i try and delete it i get a message saying try again and it never lets me. But the...
  9. 2 wierd issues with my laptop??

in Windows 10 Support
    2 wierd issues with my laptop??: Hey Everybody, I have a newer laptop that is a Dell, now I reinstalled windows 10 without the Dell bloat and now when I first bootup I have to hit CTRL + ALT + DEL to get the password window to show up even tho I did not enable that feature in Windows.. I t does not do that...
  10. Wierd windows 10 clock issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd windows 10 clock issue: Hello, Since I update windows 10 creators update,my clock displays the time the other way around. For exapmle,if its 14:09 right now,It displays 09:14,but when i press the clock and the calendar opens up,it shows the time regularly on top. [img] (Look at the bottom of...