Windows 10: Wierd windows 10 clock issue

Discus and support Wierd windows 10 clock issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Since I update windows 10 creators update,my clock displays the time the other way around. For exapmle,if its 14:09 right now,It displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daniel054054, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Wierd windows 10 clock issue

Hello,
    Since I update windows 10 creators update,my clock displays the time the other way around.
    For exapmle,if its 14:09 right now,It displays 09:14,but when i press the clock and the calendar opens up,it shows the time regularly on top.

Wierd windows 10 clock issue [​IMG]

(Look at the bottom of the picture)

:)

daniel054054, Apr 25, 2017

2. nedd a little help on n900 clock

wierd.

what are your clock settings for:

settings/personalization/date and time

are the two sims from the same country?

ceroberts75, Apr 25, 2017
  3. On-board clock waaay fast - Lumia 800

I've never done anything with the clock on my Lumia since I got it, and it's kept perfect time, never even looked at options , just set time and date when I got the phone last year !! Wierd, but I have heard of other people having issues with 3 ??

carman58---01, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Wierd windows 10 clock issue

That is weird!
    Matter of fact, your whole system tray looks as if it's on the opposite end of the Taskbar!
    Strange indeed.

Edwin, Apr 27, 2017
  5. That part is because my system is in hebrew,which is written the other way around.lol!

daniel054054, Apr 27, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Ah! That explains it! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 27, 2017
  7. Caprica42 Win User
    Hey, i have the solution to the problem! I'm an hebrew user to! You need to go to the control panel, to the date and language settings, change time format, you have there the option to choose a language. You choose hebrew. עברית (ישראל).
    Have a nice day ^^

Caprica42, Jun 9, 2017
  8. Wierd windows 10 clock issue

It worked!
    Thank you very much!You just saved me lots of confusion!

daniel054054, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Wierd windows 10 clock issue

1. Wierd windows 10 clock issue - Similar Threads - Wierd clock issue

2. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing wierd Wifi issue: Facing wifi issue on my laptop maybe because of wifi drivers. I'm able to connect to the wifi but it's not working on any browser. No problem with the router but with the laptop settings ig. Tried network reset and dns flushing, no progress...
  3. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing wierd Wifi issue: Facing wifi issue on my laptop maybe because of wifi drivers. I'm able to connect to the wifi but it's not working on any browser. No problem with the router but with the laptop settings ig. Tried network reset and dns flushing, no progress...
  4. Facing wierd Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd Wi-Fi Issue: Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow speeds, but wierd speeds. So, it's like they come in chunk. Say I have opened 5 tabs, all of them are loading. For like a...
  6. Wierd Wi-Fi Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wierd Wi-Fi Issue: Sometimes, I repeat only sometimes, Only my laptop will behave so wierdly, it's connected to the home network, and in those times I get...wel..not slow speeds, but wierd speeds. So, it's like they come in chunk. Say I have opened 5 tabs, all of them are loading. For like a...
  7. Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos: Hi, This is puzzling me. I have several small mp4 video files that I am putting end-to-end using Microsoft Photos. After the compilation is exported, the resulting video automatically plays in Photos with sound. However, if the compilation is opened in Films & TV, VLC Media...
  8. Wierd keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd keyboard issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Assblaster900000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx3vof/wierd_keyboard_issue/
  9. wierd issue with deleted files

in Windows 10 Support
    wierd issue with deleted files: This doesn't happen every time i delete a file, but it happens pretty often. When i delete a file from the desktop to the recycle bin sometimes later on i will see it on the desktop again. Then i try and delete it i get a message saying try again and it never lets me. But the...
  10. Clock Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Issue: How do I get the seconds to show in the clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-issue/26587276-0ab8-42df-b74c-a5c548f9d544