Windows 10: Wife received a very disturbing email.

Discus and support Wife received a very disturbing email. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear Sirs: My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA. With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jps99, May 17, 2020.

1. jps99 Win User

Wife received a very disturbing email.

Dear Sirs:
    My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA.
    With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft.
    They only are billing us for $3437.88*Mad
    We haven't ordered anything from Microsoft.
    Order confirmation # is MS-1074828.
    Thought you might want to warn others.
    We of course will just delete the message.

:)

jps99, May 17, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, May 17, 2020
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 17, 2020
  4. Wife received a very disturbing email.

not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Wife received a very disturbing email.

1. Wife received a very disturbing email. - Similar Threads - Wife received very

2. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  3. New version of paint has a very disturbing feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New version of paint has a very disturbing feature: Hi Team,I am using Window 11 for now since 2 weeks.New version of Paint has a new feature which is disturbing.When i need to text something on top of page then i am getting a popup which blocks the portion of text and due to which i cant see what i am typing and what i am...
  4. New version of paint has a very disturbing feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New version of paint has a very disturbing feature: Hi Team,I am using Window 11 for now since 2 weeks.New version of Paint has a new feature which is disturbing.When i need to text something on top of page then i am getting a popup which blocks the portion of text and due to which i cant see what i am typing and what i am...
  5. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  6. Wife received a very disturbing email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wife received a very disturbing email.: Dear Sirs: My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA. With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft. They only are billing us for $3437.88*Mad We haven't ordered anything from Microsoft. Order confirmation # is MS-1074828. Thought...
  7. receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails: my emails will only post if I hit "send and receive", and then they come in on the side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails/fe040e8a-dc81-42cb-8fe8-b706984ffeb9
  8. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  9. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  10. my pc is disturbing me very much

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my pc is disturbing me very much: My Pc Is So Much Lagging And Disturbing Me If I want to open the dialog box of any app in the taskbar then it held at a place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-pc-is-disturbing-me-very-much/d98171de-6a82-45f0-b196-b4b3384f511b