Windows 10: wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all

Discus and support wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FRANKHALL5, Jul 4, 2020.

1. wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all

wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all

:)

FRANKHALL5, Jul 4, 2020

2. I share my laptop with my wife can she have her own 365 account shared by me?

I share my laptop with my wife. How to I add the office 365 program to her. She has her own account on our laptop

AndrewAitkin, Jul 4, 2020
  3. My wifes cant sign in on our PC.

Can you help me get my wife signed back into our PC?

I'm running Windows 10 and awhile back we had moved to a new address but didn't use our computer for about 5 months. So when we did startup the computer myself was able to login to the computer but my wife couldn't. We've tried changing her password and
    email address and it's been a year but stillshe can't login to our computer.

is it because we were running Windows 8 and switched to Windows 10 but she nevered logged in during the switch? I hear that something like that may be my problem. Do you have a solution for our issue?

martin mallett, Jul 4, 2020
  4. wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all

My Mother has forgotten her windows 10 login password and she doesn't have a Microsoft account

My Mother has forgotten her windows 10 login password and she doesn't have a Microsoft account, can anyone suggest a way to reset her password without her losing all her data because she's no back up?

OT:Win 10 Login

JonnAinsworth, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all

1. wife try to change her login on our laptop now she cant get in at all - Similar Threads - wife try change

2. My wife got windows 10 on her laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife got windows 10 on her laptop.: I bought windows 10 for my wifes laptop.It went bad so I tossed it out and bought her a new laptop with a new ver of windows on it.I want to use the windows 10 I bought for her, on my computer to update from win 7.How can I do it without losing all my stuffThanxBill Gardner...
  3. My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...: My PC is running Windows 11. On my PC my wife logged in to her Microsoft account to update a payment credit card. Now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are requested. She appears to be now the Administrator of my PC. How do I rectify this?...
  4. My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...: My PC is running Windows 11. On my PC my wife logged in to her Microsoft account to update a payment credit card. Now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are requested. She appears to be now the Administrator of my PC. How do I rectify this?...
  5. My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.: Microsoft says there is a problem with her pin, but won't let her reset it. She has forgotten her password, and it will not let her reset that. She is totally stuck. How can she reset anything?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.

My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.: Microsoft says there is a problem with her pin, but won't let her reset it. She has forgotten her password, and it will not let her reset that. She is totally stuck. How can she reset anything?* Moved from Community Center...
  7. In win 11, I created an account for my wife but when she tries to login, it won't let her...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In win 11, I created an account for my wife but when she tries to login, it won't let her...: Xxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win-11-i-created-an-account-for-my-wife-but/b460cf2e-f5f4-4161-9d7b-41e12aa4a439
  8. In win 11, I created an account for my wife but when she tries to login, it won't let her...

In win 11, I created an account for my wife but when she tries to login, it won't let her...: Xxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win-11-i-created-an-account-for-my-wife-but/b460cf2e-f5f4-4161-9d7b-41e12aa4a439
  9. wife tryed to change her login on her side of our laptop now she cant get in at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    wife tryed to change her login on her side of our laptop now she cant get in at all: wife tryed to change her login on her side of our laptop now she cant get in at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wife-tryed-to-change-her-login-on-her-side-of-our/d9006469-205d-4d11-a0c3-a02a04d5329a
  10. wife's password on her computer suddenly wouldn't work so she's locked out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wife's password on her computer suddenly wouldn't work so she's locked out.: Her computer was working fine but suddenly the password stopped working 3 days ago. There were no updates, no hardware was added. I have my own computer and tried filling out an online form from Microsoft but they wouldn't accept the answers I tried to remember about her...