Windows 10: Wifes account not showing up on my latop

Discus and support Wifes account not showing up on my latop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Version 10.0.21301 Build 21301 and according to the "Family & other users" setting in the control panel my wife's account with her... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MarkWood-Patrick, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Wifes account not showing up on my latop

I have windows 10 Version 10.0.21301 Build 21301 and according to the "Family & other users" setting in the control panel my wife's account with her microsoft credentials [COLOR=rgba27, 27, 27, 1]has already been added to my laptop but I don't see her listed as an option when logging in or any icon showing that I can switch to that account and looking into the file system I don't see her account listed under c:\Users[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba27, 27, 27, 1]Any suggestions on how to debug this?[/COLOR]

:)

MarkWood-Patrick, Feb 1, 2021
  2. RonDaves Win User

want Wife’s account to show up at Windows Log in

I just set up an HP computer for my wife. When the computer boots, it shows my account and asks for my pin. I added my wife as a family member, but that didn’t change the login screen. The old laptop is working properly showing wife’s account for login
    and I am an administrator. On the new machine, I show up on login and am an administrator also.

what are the steps to have wife’s account as primary on this new laptop?

RonDaves, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 1, 2021
  4. 45SID Win User

Wifes account not showing up on my latop

My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account

When I try to access my Local Account, I am unable to switch to my own Microsoft Account - message saying that another user on this device is already using this account. In addition, in the section where I should list
    my 'Accounts used by other apps', I have
    my Wife's Microsoft Account listed.

Please help, I have spent hours and hours trying to correct this.

45SID, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Wifes account not showing up on my latop

1. Wifes account not showing up on my latop - Similar Threads - Wifes account showing

2. My Wife has a new windows 11 s Device, on setting up my account shows instead of my wife's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wife has a new windows 11 s Device, on setting up my account shows instead of my wife's...: My Wife's brand new windows'" s" 11 device has me as account holder instead of hers. we used all her info to set up , nothing of my account was used at any stage, how can we fix this please...
  3. My Wife has a new windows 11 s Device, on setting up my account shows instead of my wife's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wife has a new windows 11 s Device, on setting up my account shows instead of my wife's...: My Wife's brand new windows'" s" 11 device has me as account holder instead of hers. we used all her info to set up , nothing of my account was used at any stage, how can we fix this please...
  4. My wife's microsoft account is locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife's microsoft account is locked.: I am setting up a new computer for my wife and her microsoft account is locked. We live in a cell phone dead spot so are unable to receive text messages. I got on chat and was there for an hour in the first spot and then kicked off. How do I unlock her account?...
  5. My wife's microsoft account is locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife's microsoft account is locked.: I am setting up a new computer for my wife and her microsoft account is locked. We live in a cell phone dead spot so are unable to receive text messages. I got on chat and was there for an hour in the first spot and then kicked off. How do I unlock her account?...
  6. Remove wife's account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove wife's account.: So my wife has her own PC now. I'm trying to free up space on my PC. If I remove her from my PC through the family settings, will that cause problems for her account on her PC?...
  7. want Wife’s account to show up at Windows Log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    want Wife’s account to show up at Windows Log in: I just set up an HP computer for my wife. When the computer boots, it shows my account and asks for my pin. I added my wife as a family member, but that didn’t change the login screen. The old laptop is working properly showing wife’s account for login and I am an...
  8. My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account: When I try to access my Local Account, I am unable to switch to my own Microsoft Account - message saying that another user on this device is already using this account. In addition, in the section where I should list my 'Accounts used by other apps', I have my Wife's...
  9. My wife is on my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My wife is on my account: Microsoft want allow my wife to use Office 365 on our computer. It seems to have as needing an account in her name???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-is-on-my-account/e5b78438-b155-4545-80b6-347833b83c4e"
  10. Open an account for my wife

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Open an account for my wife: I have tried to find a way to open an extra account for my wife but all links just open my existing account and the only link on there is to add any existing accounts I might have...