Windows 10: Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it?

Discus and support Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WynneSellers, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it?

Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it?

:)

WynneSellers, Apr 8, 2021

2. PNP detected fatal error

After upgrading to windows 10, the computer is always giving me a blue screen with sad face and says that its a pnp detected fatal error . Then the computer restarts automatically . I searched a lot for answers but it was worthless ! Please help ...

MohamadTarhini, Apr 8, 2021
  3. divmaeng Win User
    stop code: pnp detected fatal error

I get the following error when shutting down

" stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error"

divmaeng, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it?

PNP detected fatal error

Hi Resently i have been getting this Error

PNP detected fatal error

Description

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ca (0x0000000000000002, 0xffff9e038f3fc040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9a165fe0-eb9b-473d-8529-197fe1881ceb.

can some explain to me what's going on

here are the logs

Dropbox - File Deleted

Dropbox - File Deleted

Thank you

Thomas S_123224, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it?

1. Wife's personal computer has a PNP detected fatal error so how to I fix it? - Similar Threads - Wife's personal computer

2. PNP Detected Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi,I'm running Win10, latest updates.I have just done a VMware update and when finished it wanted a reboot.However, after the system has rebooted, I can log in and then after a minute I get the BSoD with the error "PNP Detected Fatal Error".I'm struggling to guess what VMWare...
  3. PNP Detected Fatal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi,I'm running Win10, latest updates.I have just done a VMware update and when finished it wanted a reboot.However, after the system has rebooted, I can log in and then after a minute I get the BSoD with the error "PNP Detected Fatal Error".I'm struggling to guess what VMWare...
  4. PNP Detected Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: Hey Guys! Yesterday, Windows did one of its auto updates. When it was done, it came to a Blue screen that gave me the PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR. I get that error about 2 sec after I see my windows logo when I boot up the PC. I have tried literally everything and still...
  6. PNP Detected Fatal Error

PNP Detected Fatal Error: [IMG][IMG]Hi I have HP personal laptop and yesterday I just click on latest update to install and after 1 min it suddently restart my laptop and give ke stopcode error. ERROR was PNP detected fatal error I think Dave replied to my post and I am not able to reply back to...
  7. PNP Detected Fatal Error

PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi I have HP personal laptop and yesterday I just click on latest update to install and after 1 min it suddently restart my laptop and give ke stopcode error. ERROR was PNP detected fatal error This is first time happened. I don't want to loose my all data so i can't...
  8. PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PNP detected fatal error: Hi Resently i have been getting this Error PNP detected fatal error Description The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ca 0x0000000000000002, 0xffff9e038f3fc040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  9. Fix PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR on Windows 10: [ATTACH] The PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR Blue Screen usually occurs when any new hardware usually of the type Plug and Play are attached. When this device is plugged, the driver for that device crashes or is not found or is eventually incompatible. There are [...] This post Fix...
  10. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: My windows 10 updated automatically and now it keeps restarting non-stop. It doesnt even go to the recovery screen at all!! Im at my dead end right now...please somebody help me...i need to do my works... I have tried almost all method i can find in the net... And now it...