Windows 10: Wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update

Discus and support Wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello I have 2 computers working with 5 Ghz wifi, the first one is working fine, the second the wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daniel merckling, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update

hello

I have 2 computers working with 5 Ghz wifi, the first one is working fine, the second the wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update, I have theh fiber normally 500 mbps, but now only 50 mbps on 5 ghz and 150 mbps on 2,4 ghz

I have updated the wifi driver but still the same

Daniel

:)

daniel merckling, Apr 28, 2019
  2. KenGough Win User

5 gHz Wifi

I installed a new Cable Modem Router that has dual band, 2.4 gHz and 5 gHz wifi. Everything works fine on my cell phones but when I connect to the new wifi, my computer does not see the 5 gHz wifi. I am using Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion g6. The computer
    is more than 5 years old. Is there a way to get the computer to recognize the 5 gHz wifi, which is more reliable than the 2.4 gHz?

KenGough, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Looking for my 5 GHZ wifi network

Time ago, at the very start of my contract with my wifi network. I could choose from my 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ wifi easily from my computer (Windows 10) and my phone (7s) everything was good and I used to be connected all the time to 2.4 GHZ wifi. Nowadays I'm
    trying to connect to my 5 GHZ wifi through my phone and my computer and I can no longer connect my computer to that wifi service, It used to appear as a normal wifi network but now it doesn't, my phone can easily connect to it and work with it so I don't understand
    why my computer can no longer connect to it now. I tried to update and roll back my wifi driver and it still don't appear, I tried to make the wifi 5 GHZ connection to hidden and therefore try to connect to it and it didn't work. I tried a lot of things and
    it still doesn't.

I really need help because the 2.4 GHZ is too slow for the things I need to do and that annoys me!.

andreafeliz de los santos, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update

WiFi 5 ghz connection issue

My laptop doesn’t want to connect to 5 GHZ network. I run Dell Inspiron 3521laptop with Windows 10 and a DW WLan card. It can only connect to 2.4 GHz

KyleSchmidt1, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update

1. Wifi 5 ghz connection slower than 2,4 ghz since windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Wifi ghz connection

2. Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency: I can't see the xfinity hot spots using my Lenovo W540. Other devices can see the hot spots, Xfinity says the hot spot exists. My laptop does see some of the available wifis. Xfinity hot spots run on the 5 GHz frequency - the driver on my laptop seems to show only 2.4 GHz...
  3. Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency: I can't see the xfinity hot spots using my Lenovo W540. Other devices can see the hot spots, Xfinity says the hot spot exists. My laptop does see some of the available wifis. Xfinity hot spots run on the 5 GHz frequency - the driver on my laptop seems to show only 2.4 GHz...
  4. Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...: Correct or not?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-this-question-2-cores-2-ghz-processor-4-ghz/eb1a1d2d-90d7-49da-87bc-5f561398c240
  6. Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...: Correct or not?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-this-question-2-cores-2-ghz-processor-4-ghz/eb1a1d2d-90d7-49da-87bc-5f561398c240
  7. Ethernet connection appearing as 5 GHz

Ethernet connection appearing as 5 GHz: My ethernet connection suddenly appeared as being a 5 GHz connection after a windows update and does not work. I am able to use WiFi but not ethernet. I know it is not the cable as it works on other devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Cannot connect to 5 GHz

Cannot connect to 5 GHz: I have a HP Probook 4530s with Windows 10 installed and I am trying to get a connection to 5 GHz. The adapter I have Realtek 8812U is dual band so it should support this but I have no option under the properties tab, only 2.4. I have checked on the command prompt and I...
  9. WiFi 5 ghz connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi 5 ghz connection issue: My laptop doesn’t want to connect to 5 GHZ network. I run Dell Inspiron 3521laptop with Windows 10 and a DW WLan card. It can only connect to 2.4 GHz...
  10. WiFi Connection 5 ghz problem--

WiFi Connection 5 ghz problem--: my Dell Inspiron 3521 computer running Windows 10 with a DW WLan card does not connect to my 5 GHZ network. It connects to my 2.4 GHz and does not show my 5GHZ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keeps using 5 ghz but speed is slower