Windows 10: WiFi 5Ghz

Discus and support WiFi 5Ghz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just connected to the NBN (Optus) and received a Sagecom L: [email protected] HP Modem.Router. No problems there but my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jeepers, Jul 15, 2019.

1. jeepers Win User

WiFi 5Ghz

Just connected to the NBN (Optus) and received a Sagecom L: [email protected] HP Modem.Router. No problems there but my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop will not pick up the 5ghz band only the 2.4Ghz...All my other devices pick up the 5Ghz.

I ran a cmd prompt netsh wlan show drivers and it says 802.11n is there so the wireless card supports 5Ghz. any idea how i can get this laptop to recognise 5Ghz.
    Thanks
    John

:)

jeepers, Jul 15, 2019

2. Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Arily Win User
    5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other devices...just not my desktop computer.

EDIT: I've attempted updating network driver, also resetting network in the settings menu. Both hasn't worked.

Arily, Jul 15, 2019
  4. WiFi 5Ghz

5GHz Wifi no longer showing

Hello,

I own the Hp spectre x360 ac-002ne. Previously my laptop was able to connect to my 5GHz wifi. Suddenly the 5GHz network disappeared on the laptop, but it is sill showing on other devices. The 2.4 GHz wifi is still working on the laptop. I tried uninstalling
    the wifi drivers, reinstalling them and even doing a system restore point but neither one of them solved the issue.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Charbel Helayel, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

WiFi 5Ghz

1. WiFi 5Ghz - Similar Threads - WiFi 5Ghz

2. Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi: I am using a wifi adapter as my motherboard does not have wifi built in, whenever I connect to 5Ghz wireless it bluescreens but 2.4Ghz is fine. I have a feeling it's the adapter but it has connected to 5Ghz in the past without an issue.What could be causing this? The...
  3. Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi: I am using a wifi adapter as my motherboard does not have wifi built in, whenever I connect to 5Ghz wireless it bluescreens but 2.4Ghz is fine. I have a feeling it's the adapter but it has connected to 5Ghz in the past without an issue.What could be causing this? The...
  4. Why does my computer Blue Screen everytime I connect to 5Ghz wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?: The audio quality is bad and choppy in a PC gameValorant which uses VOIP protocol for in-game communication and also when I'm on WebEx Call/Meetings. This only happens when I'm connected to Internet via Wifi5Ghz - 300 Mbps. However, I do not have any issues with audio if...
  6. Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?

Audio quality is bad for online meetings when using WiFi 5Ghz only and not with Ethernet?: The audio quality is bad and choppy in a PC gameValorant which uses VOIP protocol for in-game communication and also when I'm on WebEx Call/Meetings. This only happens when I'm connected to Internet via Wifi5Ghz - 300 Mbps. However, I do not have any issues with audio if...
  7. I have a dual band wifi adaptor, my pc supports 5ghz but still I can't find 5ghz wifi, I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a dual band wifi adaptor, my pc supports 5ghz but still I can't find 5ghz wifi, I...: I tried everything but I just can't find what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-dual-band-wifi-adaptor-my-pc-supports/717e70af-19e4-4d30-a46b-ab9dc90f4ea1
  8. I have a dual band wifi adaptor, my pc supports 5ghz but still I can't find 5ghz wifi, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dual band wifi adaptor, my pc supports 5ghz but still I can't find 5ghz wifi, I...: I tried everything but I just can't find what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-dual-band-wifi-adaptor-my-pc-supports/717e70af-19e4-4d30-a46b-ab9dc90f4ea1
  9. I have a dual band wifi adaptor, my pc supports 5ghz but still I can't find 5ghz wifi, I...

10. Multiple Windows 11 Wifi Problems with 5ghz

Multiple Windows 11 Wifi Problems with 5ghz: First off, whenever I turn on my computer, 50% of the time my computer says the wifi password is incorrect when trying to connect, however it isn't. usually forgetting and re-entering the password fixes things but it's annoying whenever it happensSecond, every hour or so my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi 5ghz info