Windows 10: Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem

Discus and support Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Hp Envy X360 Convertible 15-dr1xxx with Intel Core i5-10210U processor. It has been bought for six months and several days ago, out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by afigueroa0621, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem

I have a Hp Envy X360 Convertible 15-dr1xxx with Intel Core i5-10210U processor. It has been bought for six months and several days ago, out of nowhere, disconnected from the internet and it gave me the following error:

“The IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems”

I look for different solutions and none seem to help me. What should I do?

:)

afigueroa0621, Jan 8, 2021

2. Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter issue

Please help. I purchased a new laptop yesterday and it cannot hook up to wifi. I ran the troubleshooter and get this as the error: Intel wifi ax201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. Do I need to connect via ethernet and
    try to update the driver? Or do I need to return this computer?

KatieBoots, Jan 8, 2021
  3. AmaliaM1 Win User
    Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

• I've been having the same problem with my wi-fi connection. My lap-top is a brand new Dell Inspiron and I get out of m nervs because it is the one I use for school and some work.
    I downloaded the driver from intel and form dell, each week this seems to be the same ritual. Wi-fi gets of, have to go to

manage > device manager > networking adapters > Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz > right click on Properties > Driver tab > update driver > Browse from my computer for device software > let me pick form available driver on my computer > select the diver >
    next > and let this $#&T works.

This is how I resolve this issue. But I rather not have to since there is warranty supporting this

AmaliaM1, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

I recently got my surface laptop 3 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is
    experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"

Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for school.

JessicaVuong, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem

1. Wifi 6 AX201 160MHz driver problem - Similar Threads - Wifi AX201 160MHz

2. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem: intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz problem with exclamation mark which I have tried to Update Delete or follow the YouTube video clip which it helped but when it healed When I went to play the game it came back, I tried many ways and it disappeared and it came back again, it didn't...
  3. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem: intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz problem with exclamation mark which I have tried to Update Delete or follow the YouTube video clip which it helped but when it healed When I went to play the game it came back, I tried many ways and it disappeared and it came back again, it didn't...
  4. intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz ,it has problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  6. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...

the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems...: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  7. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ: I was watching Youtube and suddenly my Wi-fi stopped working. Now when I click the network option in action center I can see only the Airplane mode. I have tried Restarting the computer.Turning off the Wi-fi router and turning off after 15 minutes.Disabling and enabling the...
  8. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ: I was watching Youtube and suddenly my Wi-fi stopped working. Now when I click the network option in action center I can see only the Airplane mode. I have tried Restarting the computer.Turning off the Wi-fi router and turning off after 15 minutes.Disabling and enabling the...
  9. Wifi not working in windows 10 Intel Wifi 6 AX201 160MHZ

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTELR WIFI 6 AX201 160MHz ADAPTER EXPERIENCING DRIVER OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS: I have tried troubleshooting this issue, but can't seem to fix it. This is happening on a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1. How can I fix this?...