Windows 10: WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

Discus and support WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I just did the windows update for my Asus Tuf gaming F15 and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks not the networks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DangVS, Jun 22, 2022.

1. DangVS Win User

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

Hello,I just did the windows update for my Asus Tuf gaming F15 and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks not the networks was connected to, not my phone hotspot or any other unknown network. The device manage states WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 "the device could not be started code10"I have tried:- restarting- rerolling the update however I have no prior image saved- updating the driver they're up to date- force updating the driver by redownloading them- uninstalled and resintalled the driversAll to no avail, would you help me please ?Thank you in advance.

:)

DangVS, Jun 22, 2022
  2. MrPepka Win User
    MrPepka, Jun 22, 2022
  3. tomdsr Win User
    Freeze BSOD dpc_watchdogs_violation

If you have the latest driver, you will want to contact mediatek and provide them with the info to resolve their driver issue.

If you can, you can run an ethernet cable, and then disable the wifi in device manager

tomdsr, Jun 22, 2022
  4. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

nigelmercier, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

1. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update - Similar Threads - WIFI Mediatek MT7921

2. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update: Hello,I just did the windows update for my ROG Zephyrus and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks.I have tried:- restarting- rerolling the update however I have no prior image saved- updating the driver they're up to date- force updating the driver...
  3. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update: Hello,I just did the windows update for my ROG Zephyrus and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks.I have tried:- restarting- rerolling the update however I have no prior image saved- updating the driver they're up to date- force updating the driver...
  4. mediatek 6 mt7921 wireless LAN card stopped functioning correctly after June 2022 windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mediatek 6 mt7921 wireless LAN card stopped functioning correctly after June 2022 windows...: The Mediatek 6 mt7921 card has stopped functioning correctly after a June 2022 windows update, the issue is 100% a software issue, the driver functioned perfectly before and will occasionally work for short durations now. I am unable to connect to the internet as my computer...
  5. mediatek 6 mt7921 wireless LAN card stopped functioning correctly after June 2022 windows...

mediatek 6 mt7921 wireless LAN card stopped functioning correctly after June 2022 windows...: The Mediatek 6 mt7921 card has stopped functioning correctly after a June 2022 windows update, the issue is 100% a software issue, the driver functioned perfectly before and will occasionally work for short durations now. I am unable to connect to the internet as my computer...
  6. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update: Hello,I just did the windows update for my Asus Tuf gaming F15 and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks not the networks was connected to, not my phone hotspot or any other unknown network. The device manage states WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 "the...
  7. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update: Hello,I just did the windows update for my Asus Tuf gaming F15 and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks not the networks was connected to, not my phone hotspot or any other unknown network. The device manage states WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 "the...
  8. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  9. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  10. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing