Windows 10: WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

Discus and support WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RPanch407, Apr 13, 2022.

1. RPanch407 Win User

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard. It utilizes the Mediatek MT7921 WIFI card. The WIFI will randomly disconnect but it says its still connected. Oddly enough I can still load Google and Youtube but nothing else and even then that is intermittent and extremely slow.Drivers: Ive tried updating, rolling back, deleting and fresh install. no dic

:)

RPanch407, Apr 13, 2022

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Apr 13, 2022
  3. MrPepka Win User
    MrPepka, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

1. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly - Similar Threads - WIFI Mediatek MT7921

2. Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager: I have asus tuf f15 and the wifi device mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager, and also wifi symbol is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-6-mt7921-is-not-showing-in-device/a0f0045d-e113-490d-8016-6f14800ed6be
  3. Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager: I have asus tuf f15 and the wifi device mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager, and also wifi symbol is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-6-mt7921-is-not-showing-in-device/a0f0045d-e113-490d-8016-6f14800ed6be
  4. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I have had a problem for several months now where the wifi driver for my Asus gaming laptop will, with no warning, hide itself in the device manager, and stop functioning. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver more times than I can count, completely reset my laptop at...
  5. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I have had a problem for several months now where the wifi driver for my Asus gaming laptop will, with no warning, hide itself in the device manager, and stop functioning. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver more times than I can count, completely reset my laptop at...
  6. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I've had this problem with my laptop for three days.. everything I've seen and done works, but its only temporary, I don't like having to restart my laptop every time this happens, it's just my laptop having the problem, so it's not the internet. I've already reinstalled the...
  7. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I've had this problem with my laptop for three days.. everything I've seen and done works, but its only temporary, I don't like having to restart my laptop every time this happens, it's just my laptop having the problem, so it's not the internet. I've already reinstalled the...
  8. Wifi 6 MediaTek MT7921 "can't connect to this network problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi 6 MediaTek MT7921 "can't connect to this network problem": Hi, I just came home from my college for semester break. When I want to connect to my home Wifi, it says "can't connect to this network" even though other devices in my house could connect to the Wifi perfectly fine.I tried some methods I found such as resetting the network,...
  9. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  10. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...