Windows 10: wifi 6

Discus and support wifi 6 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference? If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:12 AM.

1. huffman Win User

wifi 6

Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference?

If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the routers for wifi 6 and they are more expensive than what I am using now (Netgear about 5 yrs old).

Just curious about all this since I have two computers and a phone system on the web.

Thanks for comments.

:)

2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue wifi 6 :p

3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

4. wifi 6

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

Thema:

wifi 6

1. wifi 6 - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.: The adapter was working fine before the update but after the update it didn't show any wifi networks. The device appears as Bluetooth adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifibluetooth-adapter-will-only-work-as-a/9fc504d9-7144-478c-99a6-326a401baab2
  3. Why can't I find the "Network Address" in the property section of my wifi configurationI...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I find the "Network Address" in the property section of my wifi configurationI...: Is there a way that tab can appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-find-the-network-address-in-the/44747ca5-3071-4afa-b7c2-0fe7c2e76708
  4. Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Wifi Disconnection when gaming: Recently my wifi turned off whenver I physically moved it which I fixed with the help of master samurai but recently whenver I try play a game such as league or valorant my wifi drops and only way I can fix this is by reinstalling drivers I have been in like 3 penalties so...
  5. WiFi Connectivity Issues after Update/Boot/Sleep

WiFi Connectivity Issues after Update/Boot/Sleep: Hey everyone, this is an issue I've been struggling with on/off since about May/June of 2020. I connect to my WiFi using a network adapter. I have gone through three adapters in not even a year due to this issue. After random Windows updates, or sometimes even just when I'm...
  6. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update

Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update: so basically whenever i do something the wifi will disconnect for no reason like if i play a game it will disconnect in 10-30 seconds and wont reconnect for 2 mins and this happens in most apps since last windows update my specs are :: \Device name LAPTOP-9QIHMF88...
  7. 5 ghz wifi not available on my laptop

5 ghz wifi not available on my laptop: In available networks my 5 ghz wifi is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5-ghz-wifi-not-available-on-my-laptop/438db6c6-dad7-4704-b3d7-4c744605903d
  8. Wifi Disconnection problem When moved

Wifi Disconnection problem When moved: I have an Asus TUF FX505DT and Its wifi constantly turns off whenever I physically move the laptop. Only way I can fix this temporary is when I reinstall the drivers or WiFi reset. This sometimes takes me multpile Wifi resets to actually get it working and each reset is 5...
  9. My pc does not pick up any WiFi

My pc does not pick up any WiFi: Hi, for the past week my Pc has not been connecting to the internet. When i trouble shoot all it tells me is that my ethernet cable is not connected. Now ive never connected my pc to an ethernet cable Ive done everthing other forums have asked and still nothing...
  10. in settings my WIFI protocol show 'unknown'. How can I determine what it is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    in settings my WIFI protocol show 'unknown'. How can I determine what it is?: Haw can I determine WIFI protocol on my Laptop. Dell Ispiron 15. Settings show unknown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-settings-my-wifi-protocol-show-unknown-how-can/32faf1b5-b835-45b5-9f91-4227a4b8d205