Windows 10: wifi 6

Discus and support wifi 6 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference? If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by huffman, Jan 14, 2021.

1. huffman Win User

wifi 6

Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference?

If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the routers for wifi 6 and they are more expensive than what I am using now (Netgear about 5 yrs old).

Just curious about all this since I have two computers and a phone system on the web.

Thanks for comments.

:)

huffman, Jan 14, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue wifi 6 :p

cadaveca, Jan 14, 2021
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Jan 14, 2021
  4. wifi 6

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

wifi 6

1. wifi 6 - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Can not connect with WiFi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect with WiFi.: Hello. I am using a HP Notebook 17-y054sa And everytime I try connecting to my WiFi it says unable to connect to this network my phone and game consoles have no problem with the WiFi. When I use the Ethernet cable it keep disconnecting and connecting again making it...
  3. Can not connect with WiFi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not connect with WiFi.: Hello. I am using a HP Notebook 17-y054sa And everytime I try connecting to my WiFi it says unable to connect to this network my phone and game consoles have no problem with the WiFi. When I use the Ethernet cable it keep disconnecting and connecting again making it...
  4. Can not connect with WiFi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru: Laptop teman saya tidak bisa terhubung ke Hotspot dan WiFi umum yang baru. Akan tetapi masih bisa terhubung dengan hotspot pribadi miliknya. adakah cara yang bisa dilakukan agar bisa terhubung dengan hotspot selain miliknya?...
  6. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru: Laptop teman saya tidak bisa terhubung ke Hotspot dan WiFi umum yang baru. Akan tetapi masih bisa terhubung dengan hotspot pribadi miliknya. adakah cara yang bisa dilakukan agar bisa terhubung dengan hotspot selain miliknya?...
  7. Tidak bisa terhubung dengan Hotspot atau WiFi baru

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  9. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  10. wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...

wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows...: wifi disconnects when bluetooth is on windows 11 --- i tried reinstalling windows reinstalling drivers updating drivers nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnects-when-bluetooth-is-on-windows-11-i/e240c14a-295b-4492-883e-375568836b54