Windows 10: Wifi action needed

Discus and support Wifi action needed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The PC doesn't connect to the WiFi even if I check "Connect automatically". It says "Action needed" instead of connecting automatically. When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AshwijM S, May 3, 2020.

1. AshwijM S Win User

Wifi action needed

The PC doesn't connect to the WiFi even if I check "Connect automatically". It says "Action needed" instead of connecting automatically. When I click on "action needed", an ad opens up with bosch website.

How do I disable the feature so that WiFi connects automatically instead of showing "action needed"?

:)

AshwijM S, May 3, 2020

2. Turn of push notice 'action required Wifi' Lumia 950

Hi, Kittyvan H.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Turn WiFi search off, when you don’t need it, by taping on WiFi quick action button or by managing your
    WiFi notification by following these steps:

• Slide your finger downwards on the screen.
    • Press All settings.
    • Press Network & wireless.
    • Press WiFi. and then select Wi-Fi Sense.
    • Turn on/off "Connect to suggested open hotspots".
    • Uncheck "Show a notification banner when action is needed from me".

Let us know if it works.

Marcel Dio, May 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Action Center - WiFi Not A Quick Action Choice

Hello Everyone,

Recently installed Windows 10 on my PC & wife's laptop. Her laptop has more options for the Quick actions buttons, scrolling list, and shows WiFi.

My PC has only 7 options for the Quick actions, no scrolling, and WiFi isn't one. Also, WiFi isn't shown on the Action Center window.

Anyone know why?

Thanks,

John

Johnny Dingo, May 3, 2020
  4. Wifi action needed

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Wifi action needed

1. Wifi action needed - Similar Threads - Wifi action needed

2. Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed": Hi Im a Desktop Support Technician and Ive been facing some issues regarding My Company Wifi not being able to Connect Automatically.I will get a message saying "Action Needed" and will keep having to enter my AD credential to get connected.If i do connect to any other Wifi...
  3. Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed": Hi Im a Desktop Support Technician and Ive been facing some issues regarding My Company Wifi not being able to Connect Automatically.I will get a message saying "Action Needed" and will keep having to enter my AD credential to get connected.If i do connect to any other Wifi...
  4. if wifi is action needed what can i do for this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    if wifi is action needed what can i do for this: it wsa very horrible to me it make me mad why it was action needed and how to do action for wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-wifi-is-action-needed-what-can-i-do-for-this/3b305583-12ec-4e12-9249-1a8b4f4c3f61
  5. Wifi Connection Action Needed

Wifi Connection Action Needed: When i connect to wifi from my Mobile hotspot on my laptop showing "Action Needed". After connecting to wifi its redirecting to "https://www.msn.com/en-xl/?ocid=wispr&pc=u477" this link. And in my wifi section its showing "No Connection, secured" but internet is working....
  6. When booting laptop it says action needed for wifi

When booting laptop it says action needed for wifi: Dear Support Team, We are a primary school and our external IT support has recently passed back some laptops that have been upgraded to windows 10. It is the latest version (1903) and has a globe for the wifi icon when you boot it up. Even though the box has been ticked to...
  7. Action Needed

Action Needed: Hello, My Computer's just done some updates and then wifi stopped working and every time i hit "connect" i find "action needed" written under the network name, and then it automatically opens a browsing tab which gives me "ERROR"...
  8. Actions needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Actions needed: Please help me to solve this kind of issue which is my Windows Defender Security Center cannot perform whether quick scan or full scan. The note shows "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization." Hope you guys can help me on this problem. Thanks....
  9. Protection Action Needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protection Action Needed: I have majorly problem about windows defender security center, They Must Be Displayed Virus And Threat Protection Managed By Your Originization….. NEED HELP.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-action-needed/30cb071c-383c-41a1-aafc-fbe041265351
  10. Disable auto-disconnect on "Action needed" Wifi networks

Disable auto-disconnect on "Action needed" Wifi networks: Some WiFi networks (mostly public hotspots) requires to accept conditions, login or choose tarif. During this time is WiFi without internet connection and WiFi is marked as "Action Needed". If I not complete the action in some time, the WiFi disconnect and there is no attempt...