Windows 10: WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone

Discus and support WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to connect to the internet on my laptop through wifi and i can't find any wifi related setting on my laptop. All the wifi settings have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VishruthVeerendranath, Jan 18, 2019.

1. WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone

I am unable to connect to the internet on my laptop through wifi and i can't find any wifi related setting on my laptop. All the wifi settings have dissapeard and in the network adapters Wifi adapter is not present. Ethernet and Bluetooth work though. Please help me out

:)

VishruthVeerendranath, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

Update made wifi adapter disapear

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle but there is no wifi section in Settings, Networks then reinstall the wifi adapter.

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle and there is a wifi section in Settings, Networks then use Settings, Update, Troubleshoot. I'd suggest this sequence:-
    Hardware & devices
    Network adapter
    Internet connections

Best of luck,
    Denis

3. Kreij Win User
    Belkin WiFi settings.

Overclock your WiFi adapter !! *Big Grin WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone :D

Seriously, how is the signal strength you are getting?

Kreij, Jan 18, 2019
  4. WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone

Addonics Releases WiFi Drive Adapter

Addonics Technologies today announced a network device for the wireless sharing of a USB drive or micro SD card or for using as a wireless hot spot for connecting wireless devices to the internet.

The WiFi Drive Adapter is ideal for numerous applications, including wireless file sharing on USB drives or micro SD cards, streaming music or video to a tablet, smart phone, MP3 player or notebook PC. Set up is fast and easy. Simply attach a USB drive or insert a micro SD card into the WiFi Drive Adapter. The data on the USB drive or the micro SD card becomes readily accessible wirelessly.

WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone Addonics_WiFi_Drive_Adapter_01_thm.jpg

The WiFi Drive Adapter is also a great tool for setting up a shared internet connection by multiple wireless devices such as notebooks, smart phones or tablets to the Internet in a hotel, office or any place where only one Internet connection is available. To create a wireless hot spot, simply connect the WiFi Drive Adapter to a Local Area Network with an Internet connection.

The Addonics WiFi Drive Adapter supports the IEEE802.11b/g/n standard with a range of 150 feet in an open area. It includes one RJ45 socket for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection.

MSRP of the WiFi Drive Adapter is $ 49.95. Visit Addonics Product: WiFi Drive Adapter for more information.

Cristian_25H, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone

1. WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone - Similar Threads - WiFi adapter Wifi

2. WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  3. WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  4. Help, WiFi adapter completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, WiFi adapter completely gone: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I used network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, still gone. In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re...
  5. Help, WiFi adapter completely gone

Help, WiFi adapter completely gone: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I used network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, still gone. In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re...
  6. Wifi adapter is gone missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter is gone missing: My laptop was running on windows 10 and an auto update happened, after the restart the wifi adapter is gone, it was three months ago and i tried everything since update to windows 11, update and reinstall wifi driver, Winsock Reset, Network Reset basically i tried everything...
  7. Wifi adapter is gone missing

Wifi adapter is gone missing: My laptop was running on windows 10 and an auto update happened, after the restart the wifi adapter is gone, it was three months ago and i tried everything since update to windows 11, update and reinstall wifi driver, Winsock Reset, Network Reset basically i tried everything...
  8. Wifi adapter is gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wireless Wifi adapter settings

Wireless Wifi adapter settings: Hi, i have a wireless wifi adapter which i recently brought since i dont receive stable wifi. The wifi adapter works great i can get 70 mbps from tmy 5g internet since i am quite far from the router i get more wifi with 5G so i use it. I just want to know is there anyway i...
  10. My wifi network adapter is gone

My wifi network adapter is gone: Hi, so my wifi network adapter stopped working so I uninstalled it but I didn't click the box that said delete from device. I have reset my computer 4 times but the adapter doesn't come back, I tried calling Microsoft support but they hung up on me haha. Is there any fix to...