Windows 10: Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

Discus and support Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohammad Wasique Umar, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of these worked.Unless do Network reset even that too for temporary.I thought it will be fine once reset my system but it still happening even after hard reset.Need help!!

:)

Mohammad Wasique Umar, Aug 11, 2022

2. WiFi adapter disables itself

Sorry, but that does not solve the problem. Here's the condition, any suggestions?

Asus and HP laptops upgraded to Win 10 August 2015, both using anniversary edition version 1607, 64 bit, installed on 8-24-16. All of the fixes suggest have been tried and do not work. A/V is Norton Security.

• WiFi adapter disables itself and will not allow it to be re-enabled. Troubleshoot will not fix and restart is required.
      But Restart hangs and takes 30+ min. (90 min. 1-8) to complete or a forced shutdown by physically turning off the PC is needed to resolve.
      Can cause Edge to fail to find web pages after restart.
      • Asus last occurred: 12-25-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015.
        Happened occasionally while on Win 8.1
      • HP last occurred: 1-8, 1-6, 1-1, 12-27-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015. Never happened while on Win 7.

Dave Robson, Aug 11, 2022
  3. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

Hi AnandaTanadhi,

I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.

I recommend that you download and install a different driver version from the Asus support website.

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gam...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites.

The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information.

Paul Navera, Aug 11, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

dalchina, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

1. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD. - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter disabled

2. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.: Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of...
  3. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.: Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of...
  4. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  5. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  6. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly

Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly: So this issue has been bugging me for the last few weeks, ever since I started using Ethernet connection, the wifi adapter starts acting up, when I switch to wifi connection it works fine for 2 3 mins and then it says can't connect to this network. I have tried updating the...
  8. Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop: From past few weeks my wifi is getting disconnected automatically. If i try to connect it again, it shows "can't connect to the network" if i press my wifi button on the task bar to reconnect then it shows there are no network available.If I run the windows trouble shoot it...
  9. Windows 10 ver 1909 freezing on ASUS TUF FX 504

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ver 1909 freezing on ASUS TUF FX 504: I'm confused with my problem. My PC was hanging in normal condition without any bluescreen. I use Windows 10 ver 1909 OS build 18363.900. I have checked all my hardware condition, but give nothing. I check with CAM software to check all CPU and GPU load but give nothing....
  10. Realtek Wifi adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

Realtek Wifi adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in: I tried a lot of troubleshoot and drivers update but my wifi keeps disconnecting. I installed the latest realtek Wifi adapter and it works but after one day It disconnect again. I also tried to manage my power plan turn off the power saver and turn it into maximum...