Windows 10: Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

Discus and support Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion15 Notebook PC and ever since I dual booted windows 10 and linux, my wifi has stopped working properly. (By the way I did delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andrew Sp., Sep 16, 2018.

1. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

I have an HP Pavilion15 Notebook PC and ever since I dual booted windows 10 and linux, my wifi has stopped working properly. (By the way I did delete linux a while ago and the problem persisted). It would work fine a bit, but then if i would play any sound on my computer then a buzzing noise would start and my computer would freeze. After it freezes it would then restart and the wifi wouldn't work anymore until i restart it after about 3 times. But what's weird is that when the wifi is off and i play any sound there is no problem, but when the wifi works and i play any sound at all then it suddenly makes a loud buzzing noise and freezes and restarts by itself. It sometimes then shows the blue screen of death. So at first I tried an external wifi adapter, but it had the same issue of working for a little bit and then stopping to work when i play sound. Also, when the wifi stops working the network adapter is missing from Device Manager (but it comes back there when the wifi does work). Likewise, whenever the wifi does work (which is very rare now) the computer moves much slower and freezes every so often. I did try refreshing my operating system and tried installing windows on another partition and the problem persisted. So now the only temporary fix so far which has no big problems is using ethernet. However, I'd rather not use that and be able to move around when using the internet and not be bound to one spot. So can somebody please help me fix my network adapter and wifi.

:)

Andrew Sp., Sep 16, 2018

2. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

1. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter doesn't

2. My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work: I was just watching youtube when all of then sudden the WiFi adapter and bluetooth won't work anymore I have tried about everything. Uninstall it and the re-install it.repair it through the command prompt as administrator.disable/enableand nothing works it still says that...
  3. My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi 6 adapter doesn't work: I was just watching youtube when all of then sudden the WiFi adapter and bluetooth won't work anymore I have tried about everything. Uninstall it and the re-install it.repair it through the command prompt as administrator.disable/enableand nothing works it still says that...
  4. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  5. WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't: Recently I bought a USB WiFi adapter tp-link AC1300 Mini Wireless and I plugged it on my desktop, but the connection is so weak. In my laptop the internet works fine but on my desktop it's very slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all. I updated the driver and it still...
  6. WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI working on laptop but on PC with adapter it doesn't: Recently I bought a USB WiFi adapter tp-link AC1300 Mini Wireless and I plugged it on my desktop, but the connection is so weak. In my laptop the internet works fine but on my desktop it's very slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all. I updated the driver and it still...
  7. Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesn't work, Windows deleting adapter: Hi all, When I turn on my laptop - wifi can't connect, it doesn't show available networks - and in the network settings it doesn't show my wifi adapter. Running the troubleshooter I find the error: "The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201160MHz adapter is experiencing driver.."...
  8. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt: It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore. A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates. System: Asus K52F Intel i3 370M Intel iGPU 500GB SSD 161384
  9. Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi doesn't work anymore after using mbr2gpt: It's gone! WiFi doesn't work anymore! After using MBR2GPT, it just won't work anymore. A log from a game says that NameResolutionFailure shows up when checking from updates. System: Asus K52F Intel i3 370M Intel iGPU 500GB SSD 161384
  10. Xbox One gamepads doesn't work anymore with wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One gamepads doesn't work anymore with wireless adapter: Hello all. Almost 6 months ago after some windows 10 update I've noticed that my XBox one gamepads stoped working with PC. It can't bind to the wireless adapter this one: https://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows. And I've been...