Windows 10: Wifi Adapter Driver

Discus and support Wifi Adapter Driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently reset my network settings because my wifi was havong too many problems, but now i cant find my network,it doesnt show any wifi names and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KikoPaul, Nov 3, 2020.

1. KikoPaul Win User

Wifi Adapter Driver

Hi, I recently reset my network settings because my wifi was havong too many problems, but now i cant find my network,it doesnt show any wifi names and the troubleshooter says problem with wifi adapter driver

How can I fix this?

Microsoft support have me on hold for an hour now!

:)

KikoPaul, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Netgear USB WiFi Adapter Cutting Out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 3, 2020
  4. WG9
    WG9 Win User

Wifi Adapter Driver

Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

Thema:

Wifi Adapter Driver

1. Wifi Adapter Driver - Similar Threads - Wifi Adapter Driver

2. Network adapter not showing WiFi driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not showing WiFi driver: Hi! I recently installed windows 10 on my sisters laptop after her SSD m.2 went corrupt and no longer was coming up in BIOS. The laptop also kept booting into BIOS because of this. However, now that I’ve done an install using USB flash drive 64 bit windows 10 home, the laptop...
  3. Wifi driver/ adapter issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver/ adapter issue: I was following a long forum on this and a lot of people had the same question but there’s was for a different cause. Out of the blue, for whatever reason, my PC wouldn’t connect to my network but everything else will. I’ve ran the trouble shooter several times and it keeps...
  4. Wifi driver/ adapter issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver/ adapter issue: I was following a long forum on this and a lot of people had the same question but there’s was for a different cause. Out of the blue, for whatever reason, my PC wouldn’t connect to my network but everything else will. I’ve ran the trouble shooter several times and it keeps...
  5. Wifi driver/ adapter issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers

WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers: I recently reset my network on windows 10 settings, I thought it would help but it didn’t so now every time I turn on my pc or restart it I have to keep reinstalling the current network adapter drivers so that WiFi options show up, is there any way to fix this? When I check...
  7. A problem with the driver for the wifi adapter

A problem with the driver for the wifi adapter: I have been trouble shooting a lot and i keep getting this problem about the driver for the wifi adapter and i even searched for videos but it didn’t help at all...
  8. Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnknownMythical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lviheo/setup_drivers_for_usb_wifi_adapter/
  9. Wifi adapter driver issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapter driver issues: I recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 (rip), it works fine until i try to connect to wifi. I put in the password and i freeze, it takes to a blue screen saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, as well as What failed: A6210.sys I googled it and it was a problem with...
  10. WiFi adapter driver vanished

WiFi adapter driver vanished: Lenovo Yoga 900, Windows 10. Lost wifi suddenly and the cable guy told me my laptop is missing the wifi adapter driver! All of a sudden. Cannot understand why this happened. Please advise 1 what to do 2 how to do any reinstallation/updating/downloads you may advise,...