Windows 10: Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen

Discus and support Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got the netgear A700 adapter. I installed the drivers as said in the manual, and now I get blue screened at least once an hour. The error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shrimpskin boot, May 14, 2022.

1. Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen

I recently got the netgear A700 adapter. I installed the drivers as said in the manual, and now I get blue screened at least once an hour. The error code is Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Any help please

:)

shrimpskin boot, May 14, 2022
  2. Ethan Z. Win User

WiFi Adapter Causing Blue Screens in Windows 10

So basically, a little while ago I asked a question that my computer keeps on blue screening. I ended up fixing the problem by uninstalling my graphics driver, but I installed it back because it created a few problems. Now I have blue screens whenever I
    move my computer or just randomly at random times when I'm using it. However, I used BlueScreenView (third-party software) to see what was causing my blue screens. I found out that my network adapter was causing the problem. The Blue Screen stopcode was 0x000001d3
    and it said it was caused by the driver Qcamain10x64.sys which it said was my WiFi adapter. So I disabled it and booted up my computer and everything worked fine, no blue screen no problems, except one MAJOR problem, I had no WiFi Connection. So I re-enabled
    my network adapter and the blue screens came back. Can somebody please suggest a way I can deal with that driver (e.g. installing another driver) and solve my blue screens? I would appreciate it a lot!

Computer Info:

• Asus TP200SA
    • Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core (2.16GHz)
    • Intel HD Graphics
    • 4GB RAM
    • 64GB Storage
    • Running Windows Version 10240

Ethan Z., May 14, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 14, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen

1. Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter drivers

2. How to fix windows blue screen cause by wifi usb adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows blue screen cause by wifi usb adapter?: My wifi usb adapter i received yesterday causes blue screen immediately whenever I insert it into the usb port of my pc. The 1st time I insert it yesterday, it worked well for a few hours, nothing happened, but after that till now my pc begin to freeze & shows the blue screen...
  3. How to fix windows blue screen cause by wifi usb adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix windows blue screen cause by wifi usb adapter?: My wifi usb adapter i received yesterday causes blue screen immediately whenever I insert it into the usb port of my pc. The 1st time I insert it yesterday, it worked well for a few hours, nothing happened, but after that till now my pc begin to freeze & shows the blue screen...
  4. How to fix windows blue screen cause by wifi usb adapter?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen: Hello everyone,My AMD driver is causing repeated system failures =blue screens.Hardware: ASUS Zephyrus G14GA401IICPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS with Radeon Graphics 2900 Mhz, 8 cores This issue started occuring after having updated to Windows 11. Whenever I use Windows browse the...
  6. AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen

AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen: Hello everyone,My AMD driver is causing repeated system failures =blue screens.Hardware: ASUS Zephyrus G14GA401IICPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS with Radeon Graphics 2900 Mhz, 8 cores This issue started occuring after having updated to Windows 11. Whenever I use Windows browse the...
  7. Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen: I recently got the netgear A700 adapter. I installed the drivers as said in the manual, and now I get blue screened at least once an hour. The error code is Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Any help please...
  8. Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen

Wifi adapter drivers causing Blue Screen: I recently got the netgear A700 adapter. I installed the drivers as said in the manual, and now I get blue screened at least once an hour. The error code is Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Any help please...
  9. my wifi adapter causes blue screen as soon as it connects to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my wifi adapter causes blue screen as soon as it connects to wifi: I am using https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07YBS7C4R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 this model. It's fine with my other wifi adapter, but this one causes blue screen.However, I manually downloaded RTL8811AU driver from realtek webpage. And it kinda...
  10. Blue Screen - Caused by Driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - Caused by Driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi I was hoping someone could analyse this mini dump and see if they could point me in the correct direction. Almost a year ago I started to get BSODs on my previous PC, cause was nearly always Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe, but the Bug Check String usually differed. I...