Windows 10: WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden

Discus and support WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop can't locate wifi connection, and I noticed it's not listed anymore on my network and internet settings, Can anyone help me on this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisY927, May 13, 2019.

1. WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden

my laptop can't locate wifi connection, and I noticed it's not listed anymore on my network and internet settings,

Can anyone help me on this issue?

:)

DennisY927, May 13, 2019
  2. WG9
    WG9 Win User

Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

3. Try3 Win User
    Update made wifi adapter disapear

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle but there is no wifi section in Settings, Networks then reinstall the wifi adapter.

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle and there is a wifi section in Settings, Networks then use Settings, Update, Troubleshoot. I'd suggest this sequence:-
    Hardware & devices
    Network adapter
    Internet connections

Best of luck,
    Denis

4. WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 13, 2019
Thema:

WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden

1. WiFi Adapter has gone all of sudden - Similar Threads - WiFi Adapter has

2. WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  3. Help, WiFi adapter completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, WiFi adapter completely gone: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I used network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, still gone. In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re...
  4. Help, WiFi adapter completely gone

Help, WiFi adapter completely gone: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I used network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, still gone. In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re...
  5. Wifi adapter is gone missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter is gone missing: My laptop was running on windows 10 and an auto update happened, after the restart the wifi adapter is gone, it was three months ago and i tried everything since update to windows 11, update and reinstall wifi driver, Winsock Reset, Network Reset basically i tried everything...
  6. Wifi adapter is gone missing

Wifi adapter is gone missing: My laptop was running on windows 10 and an auto update happened, after the restart the wifi adapter is gone, it was three months ago and i tried everything since update to windows 11, update and reinstall wifi driver, Winsock Reset, Network Reset basically i tried everything...
  7. Wifi adapter is gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My wifi network adapter is gone

My wifi network adapter is gone: Hi, so my wifi network adapter stopped working so I uninstalled it but I didn't click the box that said delete from device. I have reset my computer 4 times but the adapter doesn't come back, I tried calling Microsoft support but they hung up on me haha. Is there any fix to...
  9. WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!

WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!: My HP Pavilion Laptop with windows 10 has an internal wireless card - Realtek. I have been having difficulty connecting wirelessly of late, i usually disable and enable the WI-FI adapter and it used to connect. Now for some reason the adapter has disappeared totally and i...
  10. WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone

WiFi adapter and Wifi settings are gone: I am unable to connect to the internet on my laptop through wifi and i can't find any wifi related setting on my laptop. All the wifi settings have dissapeard and in the network adapters Wifi adapter is not present. Ethernet and Bluetooth work though. Please help me out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alienware laptop all of a sudden does not see wifi adapter