Windows 10: Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update

Discus and support Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've got the same issue in 2018, a windows KB update has shutdown my wifi adapter card intel ac-3165, last time i have uninstalled the KB in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I'am ALL IN, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update

Hello,

I've got the same issue in 2018, a windows KB update has shutdown my wifi adapter card intel ac-3165, last time i have uninstalled the KB in cause, but now i get the problem back with another KB, i don't know whom since i have clean-up the computer for getting free space.

The hardware is VORKE V1 with intel adapter ac-3165 and cannot get back my wifi on this machine, i did all you can imagine for resolve this problem by my own.

Please microsoft resolve it, i can send any information that required

:)

I'am ALL IN, Jan 16, 2020

2. Wifi constantly dropping out - Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter

Purchased a new HP Envy laptop 2 years ago. It came with Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter. From day one the wireless dropped out on numerous routers. The machine has been replaced twice by Computer World but I've had the same problem
    with each machine. Any suggestions?

CHRIS CALLOW, Jan 16, 2020
  3. castelliH Win User
    intel wireless-ac 9260 blue screen crash when installing adapter

Hi, that driver version 20.0.2 does not support the intel wireless-ac 9260

here is a copy and paste from intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windows-10

Software and drivers

Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (includes drivers) for Windows® 10:

• WiFi_20.0.2_PROSet64_Win10.exe
    • WiFi_20.0.2_PROSet32_Win10.exe

Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software version = 20.0.2

• Driver version = 20.0.2.3 for Windows 10 for 18265, 8265, 18260, 8260 adapters.
    • Driver version = 19.51.7.2 for Windows 10 for 3168, 3165, and 17265 adapters.
    • Driver version = 18.33.9.3 for Windows 10 for 7265, 3160, and 7260 adapters.

Version: 20.10.2 does support the 9260 adapter, so I will try that one as it is the oldest one available that supports the 9260.

castelliH, Jan 16, 2020
  4. yousaf465 Win User

Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update

Strange Download speed on Intel Wifi Ac 3165

Network is setup as following

ADSL Modem Sagecomm 2704N (DNS Host) (SSID: Wifi) ----- Router Dual Band wireless N (Openwrt Installed) (SSID : OpenWrt 2.4Ghz and OpenWrt 5 Ghz) .

Internet was down for a few days due to an issue with the copper wire, it was restored yesterday. Connection is 20mbps.

If I connect through Ethernet, I get full 20mbps download speed as verified by Task Manger in all my application such as Internet download manager, but if connect through Wifi, maximum download is 5.4 mbps. If I switch to Openwrt (any of two, 2.4ghz and 5ghz) the speed increases to 20mbps. This is also true if I switch from Openwrt to Wifi.

The arrow shows the point when I switched the SSID.

Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update [​IMG]

Speed test

Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update [​IMG]

This is not the case on my other devices including second laptop and Smartphones. Speed test on those devices shows 20mbps.

yousaf465, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update

1. Wifi adapter intel ac 3165 not found since windows update - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter intel

2. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  3. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  4. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware repeated problem , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still face the same problem , What...
  5. wifi adaptator not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi adaptator not found: i have a asus x540y and i have a problem with my wifi adaptator, sometime my wifi work normaly but someother time i start the pc to show me there is no ethernet cable and i can't even find any trace that my pc have wifi. like the wifi serch panel is not shown and i can only...
  6. Bad wireless performance from Intel 3165 WiFi card

Bad wireless performance from Intel 3165 WiFi card: I've recently been experiencing a solid amount of buffering while watching Youtube videos(1080p) and twitch/mixer livestreams. I have a 100mbps up and 50mbps down Fiber connection. I mostly watch videos on WiFi. My Laptop- Dell 5567 Intel AC 3165 WiFi card. I have no...
  7. intel 3165 wifi driver not working fter october 2018 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel 3165 wifi driver not working fter october 2018 update: after I installed the October 2018 drivers update in my dell 5568 Vostro pc my wifi driver was unable to install after then is not installed yet . It is showing that the windows is still setting up the class configuration for the device. technical support is unable to help...
  8. Strange Download speed on Intel Wifi Ac 3165

Strange Download speed on Intel Wifi Ac 3165: Network is setup as following ADSL Modem Sagecomm 2704N (DNS Host) (SSID: Wifi) ----- Router Dual Band wireless N (Openwrt Installed) (SSID : OpenWrt 2.4Ghz and OpenWrt 5 Ghz) . Internet was down for a few days due to an issue with the copper wire, it was restored...
  9. WiFi adapter not found

WiFi adapter not found: Downloaded a reputable program called "WiFi Analyzer" to see adjacent WiFi signals (neighbors, etc.) and evaluate if I am getting interference or a weak signal. On boot the program reports "WiFi Adapter not found". I'm pretty dense on this topic since I mainly work from a...
  10. Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter

Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter: I have a Dell XPS 8700 that came with a Dell 1704 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi adapter. This is a rebranded Broadcom card. After Windows 10 Pro conversion since July 2015, the Wi-Fi adapter worked fine but if I activated Hyper-V with Windows 10 Pro, I got BSODs with error 0x50 like: On...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel(r) dual band wireless-ac 3165 not working after windows 10 update