Windows 10: WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart.

Discus and support WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got a Geobook 3. It worked fine at first but when I restarted my laptop, the WiFi adapter was not recognizable and I wasn't able to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marcelina1111, Dec 25, 2018.

1. WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart.

I recently got a Geobook 3. It worked fine at first but when I restarted my laptop, the WiFi adapter was not recognizable and I wasn't able to use the internet. The only temporary solution I have found is to shut down my laptop and then start it again and then it works again. I was wondering if there are any permanent solutions to this issue. I really have tried everything from updating Windows 10, going back to previous versions, rolling back my driver, updating my driver, using troubleshooting, starting the BIOS, factory resetting the laptop etc but the issue still persists.

The adapter that I have is the Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165.

WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart. 32dcfbe6-0ff6-4883-9bdd-547e4278002c?upload=true.png

The picture provided is what appears when I go into network adapters. After restart when the adapter becomes unrecognizable, the adapter doesn't appear and it is shown under hidden devices. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Marcelina1111, Dec 25, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Why isn't it possible to change the MAC from WiFi adapter from Toshiba U920T

I need to change the MAC address of a WiFi adapter. The steps I have tried include:

1. Open Registry

2. Search the key for WiFi Adapter
    3. Create a new String Value called NamedAddress and set the value to the new MAC address starting with 60-6C-...
    4. Disable the network adapter
    5. Enable the network adapter
    6. Use PowerShell as an administrator
    7. Set-NetAdapter -Name WiFi -MacAddress "60-6C..."
    8. Confirm the question for execution with "Y"

I am receiving this error message:

WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart. gTHH9.png

Is it possible that the network adapter doesn't support this function?

user661424, Dec 25, 2018
  4. WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart.

WiFi adapter disables itself

Sorry, but that does not solve the problem. Here's the condition, any suggestions?

Asus and HP laptops upgraded to Win 10 August 2015, both using anniversary edition version 1607, 64 bit, installed on 8-24-16. All of the fixes suggest have been tried and do not work. A/V is Norton Security.

• WiFi adapter disables itself and will not allow it to be re-enabled. Troubleshoot will not fix and restart is required.
      But Restart hangs and takes 30+ min. (90 min. 1-8) to complete or a forced shutdown by physically turning off the PC is needed to resolve.
      Can cause Edge to fail to find web pages after restart.
      • Asus last occurred: 12-25-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015.
        Happened occasionally while on Win 8.1
      • HP last occurred: 1-8, 1-6, 1-1, 12-27-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015. Never happened while on Win 7.

Dave Robson, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart.

1. WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart. - Similar Threads - WiFi Adapter isn't

2. The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...: Hi thereI am in a dilemma, that I hope someone can help me understand and solve.I normally make Windows Image Backups of my diverse notebooks and sometimes for some reason like one of those notebooks being dead or merely wanting to access the data on one of those HDDs on...
  3. The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...: Hi thereI am in a dilemma, that I hope someone can help me understand and solve.I normally make Windows Image Backups of my diverse notebooks and sometimes for some reason like one of those notebooks being dead or merely wanting to access the data on one of those HDDs on...
  4. the Network Adapter isn't showing + the WIFI is turned off + the WIFI and Bluethooth are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Network Adapter isn't showing + the WIFI is turned off + the WIFI and Bluethooth are...: So, for some reason, the Network Adapter isn't showing it doesn't show up in on Settings, Device Manager, Control Panel, everything, I just can't find it anywhere + the WIFI is turned off + the WIFI and Bluetooth are gone when you click quick settings, it doesn't show any of...
  5. the Network Adapter isn't showing + the WIFI is turned off + the WIFI and Bluethooth are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the Network Adapter isn't showing + the WIFI is turned off + the WIFI and Bluethooth are...: So, for some reason, the Network Adapter isn't showing it doesn't show up in on Settings, Device Manager, Control Panel, everything, I just can't find it anywhere + the WIFI is turned off + the WIFI and Bluetooth are gone when you click quick settings, it doesn't show any of...
  6. Windows freezing then after restart WiFi adapter can't be seen in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows freezing then after restart WiFi adapter can't be seen in device manager: Hello, I've had this problem for a few months now in which my laptop which is not even a year old suddenly freezes and sometimes even has BSOD which states "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Although that is bearable, what really irritates me is that my WiFi adapter suddenly gets...
  7. WiFi Adapter will not work after every restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter will not work after every restart: Hi I recently started encountering this problem where my brand new wifi adapter will not work every time i start up the PC. It will only work if i unplug the main power cable to my desktop, plug it back in and then it will start working. I have done the following: 1 Used...
  8. Wifi Adapter Disappeared After Sleep

Wifi Adapter Disappeared After Sleep: My wifi was working fine recently, I had no power supply so it was running low on battery. Right around when the battery was around 10-20%, I decided to put it on sleep for a few hours until I get power supply. So after a few hours, I opened the system and the wifi was gone....
  9. OneDrive not Recognizable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneDrive not Recognizable: I don't know why but whenever i open command prompt to get to my desktop first i need to open OneDrive and whenever i try to do it it says 'OneDrive' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Please someone help me to fix this...
  10. Wifi adapter disappears after sleep

Wifi adapter disappears after sleep: Hi, My wifi adapter "Broadcom 802.11ac Wireless Adapter" disappears after I put the computer to sleep. This is resolved if I restart the computer. It only happens when I uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". I did this because my wifi...